News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

I'm slowly playing Pokémon Sun, and I keep forgetting to play The Thousand-Year Door. I also had a dream that the title of the latter was a pun on some nonexistent saying about rushing things.

Speaking of generic controllers, on the back of issue 51 of Official Nintendo Magazine is an advertisement for some extremely weird-looking third-party "Wii Wands".
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Zunawe

Screeps and TIS-100 are lots of fun if you like programming. Unfortunately, Screeps requires a good bit of Javascript knowledge. For TIS-100, you can figure it out without much programming experience (they have a manual). If you understand what an assembly language instruction is, that's just about enough to jump in. Not that I expect many people here to consider this post.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

stellarlights24

Got an Eshop card for christmas so I can finally get Shovel Knight for my 3DS! Playing through it now. <:

LeviR.star

Quote from: stellarlights24 on December 27, 2016, 07:37:24 AMGot an Eshop card for christmas so I can finally get Shovel Knight for my 3DS! Playing through it now. <:
I've always wanted to play Shovel Knight again; I borrowed it from a friend and only played a couple levels.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AwesomeYears

Playing lots of The Binding of Isaac Rebirth recently, as well as the fan made expansion Antibirth which has the best OST I've heard in a long time. Also bought Overwatch on sale for a great price of 50 dollarydoos, gonna probs buy Afterbirth and The Sims 3 as well.

ThatHiddenCharacter

I know what you're going to say, but I'm playing Paper Mario: Color Splash.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

LeviR.star

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on December 27, 2016, 04:31:04 PMI know what you're going to say, but I'm playing Paper Mario: Color Splash.
Let's all take a moment to appreciate what the game did right, and not what it didn't do to please TTYD fanboys.

mikey

I have splatoon and am boss with the snipper riffle
Hmu if you want to set up a team schedule
unmotivated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 27, 2016, 05:08:42 PMLet's all take a moment to appreciate what the game did right, and not what it didn't do to please TTYD fanboys.
I don't plan on playing it, but...

(I also joked, before Colour Splash was released, that Prism Island was a totalitarian dystopia where the inhabitants were forced to look like generic toads. =P)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

I played Inside last night. Easily one of the weirdest gaming experiences I've ever had.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 28, 2016, 04:46:33 AMI played Inside last night. Easily one of the weirdest gaming experiences I've ever had.
I've seen so much about it, but I highly doubt that I can run it, unfortunately.

SlowPokemon

I got it because it's $15 bundled with limbo on steam for the winter sale
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.