News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

So what are you playing right now?
Me: Prototype :P (really good game)
Team Fortress 2
Super Mario World

you?

KefkaticFanatic

Team Fortress 2
Fallout 3
Oblivion
Morrowind (in a few days once it arrives)
Banjo Tooie on XBLA

me irl
[close]

Petpetfood

Banjo kazooie again
DKC3
DKC1
Thats all.

triforced1

Metroid Prime 3
Pokemon Platinum
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Sir Awesomesauce

I just ordered DKC1 and DKC2 for the SNES. As well as Chrono Trigger. Until then, I'll just sit here, twiddling my thumbs.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Nana1Popo2

Animal Crossing: CF...
i was playing Mario Kart Wii.....until i unlocked all the players.......
i also was playing SSBB, too, until i finally got the 100 hours of brawl challenge unlocked......i only have a few more.......any tips on beating all the bosses on the hardest difficulty? i forget wat it is called......
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

Oblivion on my PS3 (among other things)
FFIV on DS
Not much on the Wii right now

iDennis

The past few days I've been playing Banjo Tooie 24/7. I finally was able to find Weldar in Grunty Industries and beat the crap out of that guy! It was the most challenging boss fight I had in the last years. I won on the first try though.  :P

I wanted to start playing Super Mario World again, but after finishing the first castle I noticed that this game is WAY too easy. So I stopped and now I'm frustrated.  ::)

Shadoninja

Fire emblem shadow dragon, assassin's creed, and FFIV advanced.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

mantis985

Infamous, Prototype, and Pokemon Snap(dont ask...)

KefkaticFanatic

I loved Pokemon Snap.  I should download that for VC.

me irl
[close]

mantis985

Cobraroll

^How I wish it was remade for Wii, with all the Pokémon in... *drools*

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 14, 2009, 10:11:47 PMany tips on beating all the bosses on the hardest difficulty? i forget wat it is called......

Try using Meta Knight, hover over the bosses and attack from above. First priority is not getting hit, second is inflicting damage. Peach (Side-B), Charizard (Side-B), and Yoshi (Down aerial A) works good too.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Harvest

Europa Universalis 3.

Confusing as hell of a game, took me hours and hours of experimenting and reading guides and the manual to actually figure out the basics...and I still don't understand a lot of it.  I've managed to conquer a lot of Northwest Africa and convert it to Catholicism...very addictive game when you understand it.
-

WiiMan96

Donkey Kong Country
Tekken
Tekken: Dark Resurrection
Super Mario Bros.
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
Super Mario 64 DS
Banjo-Kazooie
Mega Man Xtreme

They're the one's I'm MAINLY playing. I've played a ton more recently, which I plan to continue playing soon. XD