News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, everything but my gpu meets the requirement. But I didn't think it would run when I got it seeing as my gpu is less than half as powerful as the minimum requirement. I was surprised indeed.

Doing another playthrough  of epic yarn. Still just as fun as the first time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

I bought nfs: hp yesterday. Havn't tried it yet since I'm not home until sunday

SuperFireKirby

It's supposed to be a good game. Not nearly as much of a driving simulator as Gran Turismo or Forza, but still a good game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Borderlands is boring.  It's just such an empty game.  Even when I played it with a friend we got bored.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

sipan1234

Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Vesperia
Super mario Galaxy 2
Donkey Kong: Country returns

Shadoninja

Seiken Densetsu 3 with Hawk, Lise, and Carlie. I'm at the Genova fight and it's kicking my ASS :(
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Still playing Borderlands. On Playthrough 2 which is much harder than Playthrough 1, seeing as the enemies are a bazillion times stronger. Gonna start on the DLCs after I beat playthrough 2.

SlowPokemon

Beat New Super Mario Bros. Wii today. Kinda. i still need to get all the star coins. >__>

Who else loved the SMB 3 throwback music at the end? :D

In truth, that game was pretty much just a huge throwback to SMB 3. Still.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 11, 2011, 11:33:58 AMStill playing Borderlands. On Playthrough 2 which is much harder than Playthrough 1, seeing as the enemies are a bazillion times stronger. Gonna start on the DLCs after I beat playthrough 2.
playthrough 2 is a bitch.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Tried the NHL 2011 demo today. I got 4 penalties for fighting + one 15min for checking against wall =D I won the game with 4-0 anyhow ;) (It was only the last period in the demo, so it's extra good)