Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Oh god. The seaking and butterfree are the worst.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

Sorry for the size. I'm too lazy to go shrink it in Paint.

Some people just have too much time, and not enough to do.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

O.M.G. Ilu for this.  Two years ago we had an assignment in math to draw a picture with equations on a graphing calculator, I drew a gliscore, and my friend did scrafty.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

Video game music is serious business

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

This video is hilarious oh my gosh xD Fair warning though, it's a little... weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=fIgOcFIo0kE&NR=1
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

My gosh... SO fREAKING SAD!

Someone awesome Japanese people decided to voice act the ending scene from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 (you know, the one where you fade away from existence due to preventing the collapse of time and the ensueing apocalyptic future from which you hail):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKk5B5UsSD8
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

Oh Internet, you never disappoint me in your predictability.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

What is with the Disney/Avatar songs? Not that Im complaining

EDIT: Oh, theyre all the same person. I love this girl :D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!