News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DrP on October 21, 2011, 09:40:57 PMThey had some nice artwork outside the theater I would like to make note of

Where else will this be? :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

They're starting a worldwide tour next year.

fingerz

AWESOME!! They'd better be coming to Australia! I know they're holding a Master Gamer's exhibition next year in Melbourne. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on October 24, 2011, 04:35:12 PMI know they're holding a Master Gamer's exhibition next year in Melbourne. :D
Why is everything in Melbourne/Sydney? Perth get's the Red Bull air race and CHOGM and that's it.

Ruto

Wahhh...I would have went to something like that. And worn a Link hat...

Dunno if this has been shared yet:

I need to share this on facebook because my friends are idiots sometimes.

Also they're assholes sometimes.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

So we're supposed to assume Unova is far off somewhere else?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Okay, I just saw that on facebook and I don't look that far back XD I was sure I'd seen it somewhere though.

Oh well, I stand by my other two pics!

Quote from: spitllama on October 25, 2011, 05:08:39 PMSo we're supposed to assume Unova is far off somewhere else?

Add that to the map, I'm sure you'll find a place for it if you stare hard enough.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

FUCKING MADE MY DAY. THANKS ASKUDONGE.

Mashi

That reminds me.

http://doublepuma.com/
Here's Leo's (The creator of askudonge) site.  He's actually quite eminent in the Touhou community!

Also, Touhoumon:
http://www.doublepuma.com/thmon/01/

triforced1

Quote from: Ruto on October 25, 2011, 05:09:33 PMOkay, I just saw that on facebook and I don't look that far back XD I was sure I'd seen it somewhere though.

Oh well, I stand by my other two pics!

Add that to the map, I'm sure you'll find a place for it if you stare hard enough.
Game Freak mentioned that Unova wasn't supposed to be based on any place in Japan; It was based off NYC.

Jub3r7

Quote from: spitllama on October 25, 2011, 05:08:39 PMSo we're supposed to assume Unova is far off somewhere else?
Unova is assumed to be in the United states.

edit:blaaa yeah what tri said.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

I KNOW RIGHT???

Quote from: Mashi on October 25, 2011, 06:07:57 PMThis is pretty cool.
Don't watch this because it will sort of ruin everything that happened, ever.
No really.

It's not just "oh wait that's spoilers", it's "after watching this I won't be surprised by anything"

Also, the owner of newsgrounds helped to host the flash and because of all the mspa fans, newsgrounds actually had a server overload and was down for a while earlier today.  8)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 25, 2011, 06:04:38 PMUnova is assumed to be in the United states.

edit:blaaa yeah what tri said.
Didn't think New York was that hilly. :P
They need to make a game that has an Australian region in it.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn