News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

3+3=6 Learn yur maths.

Dumbass.(THIS IS SARCASM)

OH! Speaking of maths!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw37FnwH9RE

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Wow, SFK, that was REALLY rude. He was just kidding...

Anyways, here's a song we played a while back, I liked it. :J http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbkR_y_QMnw
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Forgot sarcasm doesn't work on the internets.

EDIT: fix'd

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

^very amusing, but what is it?

Jub3r7

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 13, 2011, 04:55:42 PMWow, SFK, that was REALLY rude. He was just kidding...
Am I the only one who saw that SFK just might have also been kidding?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jamaha

MassiveMayhem

Please tell me you guys get the reference in the last slide c:
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.