News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

The posters look really good, I thought they would be reused artwork for some reason...and lol you got a fan.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 04, 2012, 10:10:49 AMHere's a pic of sum a my shiz: (can't find my fan for some reason...)
[Olimar's picture]
Where'd you get those Epic Yarn stickers. Me wants.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Get this: They're Patches! lol.

...oh, and club nintendo, of course!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

DrP

I got both Zelda posters, the new ones and the ones from a few years ago (the History of Link, Phantom Hourglass and TP) and the Hanafuda Cards and the MArio fan that winter haz and the Animal crossing cards and fan and the Mario Posters and the Messenger Bag (the one with the star)

KefkaticFanatic

I'm just going to get the T shirt when I get enough coins again cause I know everything else will just sit in a drawer somewhere (I have no space anywhere for posters)

me irl
[close]

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

I like cats, I like every kind of cat, I just want to hug all of them but I can't, can't hug every cat. ;_;
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

^That vid is the best dating vid thing ever.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Mashi

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.