Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Pano from my Hotel Room in Shanghai! (Taken with Canon EOS Rebel xTi)

Pano from the SWFC. (Taken with iPhone 4S)

Pano of the Huangpu River and Pudong from a private film club (Taken with iPhone 4S)

Pano of Yangshan Deepwater Port... forgive the bluriness... that was the Pano App... (Taken by iPhone 4S)

the_last_sheikah

This is the song that should have played at the end.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

Of course the only good moment ever on American Idol only happens when Christoph Waltz is on the show.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Fleetstar The Flygon

The randomness! It burns!
Yeah, I was bored today, and I just finished this along with mah new avatar.

Dude

spitllama

That was awesome. No other words.
Submissions Page

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

DrP wanted me to post this since the forums aren't working for him-

Submissions Page

Olimar12345

I thought this was pretty cute:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

A picture took in San Francisco last night... Crazy, huh? California had a legit thunderstorm... it is probably the same one that woke me up at 2 am!