News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

The real joke is that the engineer is forever alone and only pretends to have both

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 01, 2012, 03:19:29 PMThe real joke is that the engineer is forever alone and only pretends to have both

If that was true, all the engineers should just go on strike or hold humanity under ransom. After all, everyone loves living in the Stone Age, right? :P

Also I forgot to say that Snooki prolly doesn't know that it hurts to have a baby.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

"what happens when I try to hit on girls anywhere"

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 03, 2012, 02:47:42 PMI don't get it

Everyone else shakes their heads like "are you really doing this"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I think this is going to be the best thing disney is making like... ever.

EVER.

Bespinben

Holy crap on fudgsicle! I just came across Keeper1st's latest upload - POKEMON RAGTIME

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

^^ Wow that guy just looks the part of "loser in his parents' basement." Check out those socks!

@ Dude... O_O
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Are you talking about Tom Brier?? Leave now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

Quote from: spitllama on June 06, 2012, 03:06:02 PM^^ Wow that guy just looks the part of "loser in his parents' basement." Check out those socks!

Thou shalt not disrespect the all-mighty neckbeard.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!