News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

It wasn't my picture, I was asking KefkaticFanatic where he found the picture :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

KefkaticFanatic

I forgot if I ever answered, so I'll answer again.

The freaky pokemans was a post on Kotaku, and I can't it now.

me irl
[close]

TheLegend

Quote from: universe-X on June 25, 2010, 10:20:20 PMI'm liking the ChineseJapanese  text and the paper it's layed out on. The drawings are epic too. :D

I'm chinese. 

universe-X

Hmm, that's Japanese? I dunno, then I guess I'm used to a different style of Japanese text.

KefkaticFanatic

Those are all Kanji, which are Chinese, but the art style looks Japanese.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I'm liking the Moltres the most.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheLegend

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 26, 2010, 11:29:39 AMThose are all Kanji, which are Chinese, but the art style looks Japanese.
Dude it's japanese.  Japanese borrowed tons and tons of words from chinese, but they use different grammar and speak different so I know most of those words and when they are put together they don't mean anything at all.  So it's basically chinese letters, yes, strange there's no japanese letters, but they are not in chinese grammar. 

Taser9090

I thought Kanji was a Japanese language.

I also remember in a Japanese Animal Crossing (I'm sorry that I talk about Animal Crossing too much) version, there was an option where you can adjust on how much you can understand Kanji. I don't understand... Is Kanji a language or text?

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

KefkaticFanatic

You're both fucking idiots, please stop talking and use Google.

Legend: You don't know your own goddamn culture.

me irl
[close]

TheLegend

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 26, 2010, 07:38:58 PMYou're both fucking idiots, please stop talking and use Google.

Legend: You don't know your own goddamn culture.
Well, sorry I was born in China and know three languages.  I guess knowing that many isn't that cool nowadays.  But I can't wait to learn latin!  ;D

Did you know that if you are mean to people, they will dislike you?

universe-X

Quote from: TheLegend on June 27, 2010, 08:38:01 AMWell, sorry I was born in China and know three languages.  I guess knowing that many isn't that cool nowadays.  But I can't wait to learn latin!  ;D
Did you know that if you are mean to people, they will dislike you?
orly

Plus, knowing that many languages isn't really something to brag about.

TheLegend

Quote from: universe-X on June 27, 2010, 09:06:23 AMorly

Plus, knowing that many languages isn't really something to brag about.
what does orly mean?

universe-X

-_____________-

Oh. Really.

dahans

Quote from: TheLegend on June 27, 2010, 08:38:01 AMBut I can't wait to learn latin!  ;D

I don't know what orly means either :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on June 27, 2010, 07:46:46 PM-_____________-

Oh. Really.
That is what it means. It's just another stupid internet word thingy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!