News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Quote from: Offkey on July 02, 2010, 08:41:10 AMWow that Kabutops (that's what it is right? :P) and Cell look amazing.
That's right.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Ruto

Got this from a macro party somewhere far away....

My cousin sent me this one

(F yeah Gary Oak?)

Edit: Added another one >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

That last one is amazing.

Win.

dahans

OMG! I hope that the bigger cat was not its mother!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

That'd be terrible, wouldn't it?

Oni-Link

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

I could have done better at taking the mario picture, but oh well.

And yes, that is my hand.