News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Ruto

I think some of you might have seen these:

Also, Homer prays to a stuck waffle. They're that awesome.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 15, 2010, 02:03:47 PMMake sure they're Belgian waffles.

Well, too late now. I just ate some pork chops and grapes!

And people can be quite stupid, amiright ruto?

Roz~

I've already seen those a while ago. I did lol.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

^I love you. I've seen that a long while ago, and couldn't remember where I'd seen that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Two words. HECK. YES. Im going to make waffles now!

universe-X

"Invented by Gandhi..."

Made my day.

DrP

Well... I have no pancake mix and no flour, so i couldnt make waffles... i was so bummed. I was excited as much as Donkey in Shrek 1 when he just moved in with Shrek and said "Im makin waffles"

Quote from: universe-X on August 16, 2010, 05:48:59 PM"Invented by Gandhi..."

Made my day.

I didnt know that. Ive never been a huge fan of ghandi after he enter stage four of the hindu "human" cycle (when the guy becomes a hermit)... but what he did for India was very commendable

universe-X

lol, I don't think Gandhi really invented waffles. But if he did, he has my praise (no, I don't want to google).

It's in the song...

SuperFireKirby

Cornelius Swartwout invented the first patented waffle iron, therefore he is given credit for inventing the waffle as far as I know.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

I just think they wanted it to rhyme, or sound funny.
Or both.

Ruto

I guess a warning for possible offensive content. It's a picture, but I can't hotlink it.

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1914907

OH THE HUMANITY.

Stupidity exists in many forms.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby