News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Haha, did you do that one? Seacows.

SORRY GUYS

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I love the oatmeal! Its pretty heady stuff!

SuperFireKirby

Pretty funny stuff. I explored the website a little bit and it turns out I could take 25 Justin Biebers in a fight.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I was able to take 27 (im not trying to 1-UP you or anything). The Oatmeal is a great website!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Right click > Copy image URL is your friend.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

It won't let you in the actual gallery, but it seems that the page from this link will let you, so yeah.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Oni-Link

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

In what way was that a good idea? Idiot drunks.