News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Double post, but this is worth it.

I still need to change the main bullets, but I'll get to that later.

Sekter77

Wait, what? That's awesome!
I've never played Touhou, but I know enough to where I can imagine that mushroom really would be poisonous. Also that's the first time I've seen Mario kill a mushroom with ridiculous firepower. Why can't there be a real Mario game like that?
Guitar and video games.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

A Very Potter Musical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk&feature=player_embedded#!

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9278/1271952887788.jpg <---A diagram detailing how much the US spends on missile research and development, and how it compares to what socially benign acts could be facilitated with the same amount of money.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ruto

The military expenditure is probably a lot higher now ._.

There was this thing I looked up a while back, that the US military wanted to research antimatter weapons. Anybody can tell you it's impossible.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on October 23, 2010, 10:40:29 PMThe military expenditure is probably a lot higher now ._.

There was this thing I looked up a while back, that the US military wanted to research antimatter weapons. Anybody can tell you it's impossible.

Maybe, but right now, since we signed a deal with Russia, by 2012 we have to have a limited amount of nukes and the US is deactivating them + some military craft (subs, planes and other things), the budget may be decreasing... but I love our defense budget... maybe cut it 5% and use the rest in improving roads, education and energy (and maybe start limiting welfare programs by assigning time limits and making sure illegal immigrants aren't abusing the system)

Ruto

Normal citizens abuse the system. Even see those legal citizens live off welfare checks and never work or even try to find a job? Then spend every weekend partying at pride parades. I know someone that spends all her welfare checks on imported clothes while living with her parents -__-. Yes, they're all legal citizens.

What we really need to is stop wasting money. And for people to stop being lazy.

Dude

Less politics, more pictures.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

universe-X

Winter

Winter