Dude

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

The making a new Super Smash game?

You have a new egg Jub3r7...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Quote from: fingerz on May 04, 2011, 04:13:58 PMThe making a new Super Smash game?
What? No. It's a hack you can put in SSBB.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on May 04, 2011, 03:03:58 PMCirno in Brawl!
The game just became totally unbalanced.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

universe-X

Quote from: gzgregory on May 02, 2011, 05:11:55 PMIT'S MIND BLOWING.
*mind blows up*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_GQqUg6Ts

late, but I just had to say, it's not that hard to follow, really...

Jub3r7

Quote from: universe-X on May 05, 2011, 02:04:52 PMlate, but I just had to say, it's not that hard to follow, really...
You were the first person to say anything about that video being hard to follow. trolololol.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

:P Well, my geometry teacher showed it to our class and this one kid was like "this video just took away my mind's virginity", etc. comments. And gzgregory said how it blew up his mind and stuff, so yeah. >.>

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

Quote from: universe-X on May 05, 2011, 04:18:56 PM:P Well, my geometry teacher showed it to our class and this one kid was like "this video just took away my mind's virginity", etc. comments. And gzgregory said how it blew up his mind and stuff, so yeah. >.>

Not as in it was DIFFICULT necessarily. It was just... COOL.  ;)

universe-X

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!