News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

should nintendo have downloadable content for brawl

Started by KINGOFTH3CASTLE, March 11, 2008, 07:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

I was thinking about this when I was playing brawl.

they should have downloadable characters, stages, and others stuff for Wii points
and make little things like new assist trophies, items, stickers, and pokemon for free.

if you agree or disagree, tell me why.
all hail the king of the castle

Shiny Boy

I don't think they should cost points. That would get too carried away too fast.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

KefkaticFanatic

They should, but they wont.  If they did, it would obviously have to cost at least some money, they aren't a charity.

me irl
[close]

Tompa

You can download maps at least. You can put up your own maps so others can download them. That's what I've heard at least.

HugoMeister

Yeah, you can do that. You can submit your custom stages to Nintendo, then they put a random one up for download everyday. So you only get one chance to play a certain stage.

Look at this:

"That’s right! You can use your Wi-Fi connection to send stages you’ve made to Nintendo! (However, you can’t submit repeatedly. Maybe just once per day?)

And a stage selected from the entire daily collection will be sent from Nintendo to your Wii. A stage made by someone else will come to you over the Internet once per day!

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! That’s the shocking truth. This means you’ll be able to experience a new stage every dayâ€"the flavor of the day, if you will. However, the plan is for that stage to vanish once one day has passed. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime encounter."

~Smash Bros. Dojo : Stage Builder.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

That sucks that the stages vanish, you should be able to keep the ones you like.

Stupid idiotic Nintendo.
-

musicguy49

I think they should considering that this may be the last Super Smash Bros.

razer84

they should, but it has been confirmed by Sakurai himself that they won't be doing any DLC. n00b sakurai.

damn commies.

blah54

of course nintendo SHOULD have dlc for wii games in general... it's just not really possible to do with the wii as there is no harddrive in it -_-
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Lildigipoke2

then people will overdo it and then the game will be messed up

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Akiro

The problem with the stage builder though is that you can't put that much stuff onto the level you make.

You are limited.