News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Know Your Song! Video Game Edition! OVER

Started by Dalonzo, July 23, 2009, 10:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

OK 10 is from a Fire Emblem game, I can't believe no one got that.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 31, 2009, 07:02:41 AMOK 10 is from a Fire Emblem game, I can't believe no one got that.

i knew it was but didnt know which.....
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Dalonzo

SirIngusBingus, you get +3 points (half of round 6)

Ok, so I declare game over

2 = 'an english woman with guns. recently had her remake for the tenth anniversary. she was on the ps1.'

Actually I thought this would be very simple, every Tomb Raider game has this as the main theme, but with different arrengements, this one in particular is the first Tomb Raider theme on the PS1.

10 = 'CRITICAL HIT bleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleepbleep. im about to hit this guy...wait why does this music come up everytime i battle someone...'

In the first FE that came to America (VII I believe, the one SSBM advertised with Roy in it) this song played whenever you attacked. As far as I know, a lot of people played this game because of rather unknown Marth and Roy. Oh, and the critical thing part, a lot of people thought it was pokemon, but it wasn't, FE has critical hits, just the fact that Marrth's FS in SSBB is called Critical Hit.

39 = ' good or evil? wait my sister was shot, who cares! i will get REVENGE. whats with the whole 4 hero thing, and recruiting 3 other useless characters? LAME'

This one was a bit more underground, it seems. It's the Fable 2 main song (apparently, caused by people who mainly play nintendo). In this game, your actions affect your good/evil status. In the Beginning of the game, your sibling gets shot, you want revenge, but during the game you have to recruit 3 other characters.

EXTRA 2 = 'dude anthropod was annoying as hell, as well as that level with launchers that threw your ball of the stage.'

I wasn't surprised when nobody answered this. In the main storyline of the game Super Monkey Ball 2 (the stupidest game ever I've owned), during all world 4 (Inside a Whale) you can hear this song. Actually in the clip you can hear the 'GO' and the monkey falling, then just the song. Anthropod was this ANNOYING level on this world, as well as one with launchers where you had to hit the goal out of the random.

SCOREBOARD
~~~~~~

24 = mantis985 :D   
24 = nana1popo2 :D
20 = SirIngusBingus :D
17 = GreekGeek
10 = petpetfood
6 = shadoninja
6 = HungryDragon
3 = iDennis
2 = MaestroUGC
2 = kotorfanboy
2 = Sir Awesomesauce
2 = jake3343
2 = ZeldaFan

Anyway, I'm setting up KYS!VG2! with kotorfanboys PM method, but again, I'd appreciate if you guys could PM me a list of the games you own, or have owned on nintendo home consoles since N64 (N64, GC and WII), so I can know what you guys have been playing, the most common games, and so it is partly fair to everyone, since they will come from common games. Please PM me just a small list, nothing too complex, I've got about 35 songs now. I wanna go up to 50 with no extras.

Feedback is highly welcome.

SirIngusBingus

QuoteIt's the Fable 2 main song

Yeah, we all hate Fable 2 here.

Anyway, for the 4th addition, can we try my idea? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?  :-[

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

mantis985