News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Favourite headphones?

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 25, 2009, 04:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

What are your favourite portable headphones that you use with an mp3 player, game system, etc.? I'm trying to get some ideas as I had some Sennheiser CX300 and CX400 earbuds but they kept dying. I sent them in for a warranty exchange at least 7 times. They had great quality sound, it's just that they aren't durable at all.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

nhe, I just use those Sony's 10â,¬/13$ headphones... that are always broking --'
I just use them to listen my MP3 about 30 mins per day (not every day, but the boring ones)

Mike

I have Sennheiser CX300 and they've been the best quality and longest lasting headphones yet. Usually my headphones die within a year, I've had these for almost 2 years now. Though I've been noticing a low noise when I move the cord around, though it's only noticeable when the sound is almost silent so not a big deal yet.

KefkaticFanatic

Are they the CX300-II or just the original CX300?

me irl
[close]

Mike

No clue. Bought them in September of 07 and don't have the packaging anymore.

KefkaticFanatic

Ah.  How often do you use them?  I had used them about every day for most of the day, and they lasted a few months.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I have these Everglide gaming headphones.  I like them a lot, very comfortable.  I've had them for about a year and a half and I've started getting connection problems.  Its still fine for my pc, but anything that moves around it wont work properly.  So I have to use these ipod headphones that hurt my ears for my ipod :(

Those Sennheisers look really nice, but they are way too expensive...don't really want to spend anymore.
-

Jamaha

Currently using the iPod headphones which quite...suck. Hurt and don't stay in my ear. The older iPod headphones were way better but I guess some Georgian chick is enjoying them now.

Then I have some Logitech's â,¬30 headphones which kinda hurt my head. Someone who designed them didn't really have a clue about glasses.

Aaand I can't even use the mic of them since some genius at Apple designed it would be a great idea to implement the new MacBook Pros with line IN/OUT, not IN and OUT.

ALPRAS

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 26, 2009, 02:22:32 AMCurrently using the iPod headphones which quite...suck. Hurt and don't stay in my ear. The older iPod headphones were way better but I guess some Georgian chick is enjoying them now.

Then I have some Logitech's â,¬30 headphones which kinda hurt my head. Someone who designed them didn't really have a clue about glasses.

Aaand I can't even use the mic of them since some genius at Apple designed it would be a great idea to implement the new MacBook Pros with line IN/OUT, not IN and OUT.

You seriously are unlucky with headphones.....

Headphones hurting you head? This reminds me the Xbox260 headphones...they reaaaaaaly sucks

SirIngusBingus

For earbuds, I have a Sony pair with a Heavy Bass thing. The sound quality is awsome for earbuds, and they haven't broken yet, so...

For headphones, I like the Koss headphones, mainly because they have a volume adjust.  ;D

Gu4n

I use the Philips SBC HS520 as headphones and the ordinary iPod-earbuds.

Mike

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 25, 2009, 05:14:02 PMAh.  How often do you use them?  I had used them about every day for most of the day, and they lasted a few months.

I know, late, so stfu.

I use them like 3 to 4 hours per day when I have school. During the summer I just use them for my bike ride to work, which is like 30mins a day.

Brassman388

I use and AKG HP40 headphones when I arrange and such. For just listening, i use my pair of Phillips.