News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Favorite/Dream Car

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 25, 2009, 07:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

the car Id like to have when i can drive is a 1969 dodge Charger. Reason? cuz its the same car as the General Lee, from the Dukes of Hazzard. id love to be able to make one look like it. also considerin, my uncle is John Schneider, who played Bo Duke in the orginal show, so it would be cool to have a replica of it. :D
id love to also make the same Dixie horn like in the original car, :D

post your dream cars here :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Gu4n

Whether you think that reason is valid is up to you.

Anyway, I'd go definately for the Audi R8 V12 TDI.

But the normal R8 would suffice, too. Never been able to take a seat in one of those, yet.

ALPRAS

WiiMan96

Prepare to have your minds blown, people, this is quite possible the best car on the planet!

;D

SirIngusBingus

But why would you get that car when you could get this one?  ::)

But seriously, I like most Ferrari cars quite a bit.

WiiMan96

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 28, 2009, 08:03:03 AMBut why would you get that car when you could get this one?  ::)

But seriously, I like most Ferrari cars quite a bit.

Hey, never deny the awesomeness of the Smart Car. Or the strange little buggy thing that I'm not completely sure actually works if I was to use it for transporting purposes on a Monday morning on my trip to school 12 kilometres away next to which there is a McDonald's outlet where I occasionally buy a McChicken with no lettuce from if I can't be bother with dinner or I don't have the time due to commitments that take priority over a decent meal that doesn't taste half as good as one which would be made at home in the kitchen with cooking utensils which are standard in many households such as a pot, frying pan and perhaps a spoon which I happen to use all the time for no apparent reason but it sure is damn useful for things like egg and spoon races which require you to bring your own spoon but they supply the eggs which is quite weird but don't take this as though I've ever run an egg and spoon race before though I probably did in 2nd Grade and just can't remember properly but these days I have no intention of doing so which excludes the sack race because I've hopped one of those before and it sure is awesome to continually trip over much to your teammates' dismay but I don't give a crap because the look on their faces is freaking priceless, like you know how sometimes you don't care if you do something so long as you're disrupting someone's life and making them pull a priceless face that you remember forever even though I don't have the best memory in the world and stuff I can still remember a good priceless face or two, especially when you speed in a school zone and all of the kids and parents just stare at you like you're some kinda maniac which you are because you're driving this horrific auto that nobody likes but yourself even though it has no doors or windows and runs like a wrestler on helium that is if they were to inhale it at some point but nevertheless now you all understand why the car I selected is total crap and all your cars including the Pink Lily car are, like 3.141592654 times more awesome than that one I chose.

If anyone wants me to continue that ramble, by all means ask and I'll be in the Post your thoughts of the moment thread. ;)

Tranzlater

I throw up at smarts.

That would be awesome without the face and hands weren't there, if it were made of carbon fibre, were a little bit bigger, less rowdy colours- maybe a deep blue or silver, the spoiler was better, it had a 100cc engine fitted, it had a radio, it were on the market for less than £500, the numberplate preferably not with '666' on it, it was made by Jag or Ferrari, it had a 250cc engine fitted, it had a lot bigger and better wheels, it had a CD slot, it ran on water, it had wings, it had offensive rockets, it had a jet engine, a detachable roof, able to not implode in space, oxygen supply, and it had an engine capable of lifting off into space.

Oh, wait...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Dalonzo

Any car would be my dream car.

But srsly, I love Smarts

SirIngusBingus

If anything hits a smart car, the smart car is demolished.

Dalonzo

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 31, 2009, 07:46:24 AMIf anything hits a smart car, the smart car is demolished.

But then again, no space for giving rides :D. I want a small car. A VERY SMALL CAR. And I live in Mexico City, anything that moves around can and will be demolished, plus having a small car in traffic and minimal parking slots is optimal here.

SirIngusBingus

Quoteanything that moves around can and will be demolished

Umm...it kinda sounds like you...don't...know what...'demolished' means....

Dalonzo

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 31, 2009, 03:53:59 PM
Quoteanything that moves around can and will be demolished

Umm...it kinda sounds like you...don't...know what...'demolished' means....

destroyed, torn apart, torn to pieces...close enough.

It doesn't matter which car you drive, any accident in mexico is gonna kill ya. Unless you drive a trailer. Most cars in the city, are compact, subcompact, and whatever smarts are. No big cars around here.

Roz~

Always loved orange Ford Mustang.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.