News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Meaning behind your usernames

Started by Dalonzo, July 29, 2009, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

GreekGeek because I have been in love with Ancient Greek language for a long time now.

Yaay me for being nerd.

ChrisLeeFan1118

The Name Chris Lee comes from my favorite actor Christopher Lee (he plays in movies like LOTR and Star Wars episode II and III as Saruman and Count Dooku for those of you who didn't know) hence the name Chris Lee Fan.
1118 is simply the date for my B-Day, Nov 18.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

Jub3r7

Quote from: GreekGeek on February 29, 2012, 03:36:52 AMGreekGeek because I have been in love with Ancient Greek language for a long time now.

Yaay me for being nerd.
Greek is Greek to me, Latin is my specialty. :DD

One of the stages made it a bonus on the test to be able to read Greek, but I don't remember anything. :/
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: GreekGeek on February 29, 2012, 03:36:52 AMGreekGeek because I have been in love with Ancient Greek language for a long time now.

Yaay me for being nerd.
Ι ψαν σπεακ Γρεεκ!!!! Ι'μ ξθστ τηατ αςεσομε!

Καλευαιε Ελλανιοσ!

(Υαυ φορ πλαυινγ ςιτη τηε λανγθαγε σεττινγσ τηατ ψομε ςιτη μαψσ!)

spitllama

Ouch. Google Translate doesn't handle that very well.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

It's English, but in Greek letters.

Йуст лике шчат И цан до ин Руссиан! Мшачачачачачачачачачача!!!!

blueflower999

It's all Greek to me. Literally.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SpoonyBardCanon01

I looked up how to read Greek. Didn't stick. Latin and Chinese on the other hand... But I could tell you're laughing at us about something.
Does anyone else think that FFII's "Fighting" would sound good in a rock cover?

Zunawe

I was playing Dragon Quest IX for the first time, and I couldn't think of a name for my hero. I got frustrated because nothing I could think of fit. That made me furiously tap the keyboard to create something like znuwa, and I refined it. . . It means nothing, and it has no roots. It does, however, sound African if you say it right (ZOON-uh-way).
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MoboMoga

mines mean (mo)dern (bo)y, (mo)dern (ga)l..just wat NSM is made of.

FSM-Reapr

FSM(the best band evar <3 ) and Reapr(my 5-letter game name).

Jos osaat lukea tämän, osaat suomea. Ainakin jonkin verran. Jos osasit lukea tuon tekstin, voit päätellä että olen suomalainen. ;)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 27, 2012, 08:59:51 AMmines mean (mo)dern (bo)y, (mo)dern (ga)l..just wat NSM is made of.
^I like this
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

wariopiano

Wario is my favorite character. And i have been playing piano for all my life!!
wariopiano

EFitTrainr

Have you ever played Kirby and the amazing mirror?
Yeah. That was the game that made me a gamer. The sound track, the openworld adventure, it was overall a good game.
But seriously, my username is the mirror world version of Kirby, aka Shadowkirby. I had the _64 tacked on for a while there because of the Nintendo 64.
Yay
Now you all know the secret origin of shadowkirby!
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Not so secret anymore*

:D

I like Slowpoke a lot, and I had just used one in SoulSilver (the most recent game at the time) when I made an account, so I combined Slowpoke and Pokemon (which fit together nicely).

I always liked how people shortened it to Slow, as well.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.