News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Probably not smarter than every 5th grader, but I suppose YES :D.
The person below me is good at Maths.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

I'm good at it, but I choose to laze off and not pay attention.

The person below likes science.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Yeah,

the person below me is a moo-shoo

SuperFireKirby

I sounds familiar but I don't know.

The person below me goes crazy when they watch a sport.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

::)

the person below me is a daredevil

MaestroUGC

Of course, why else would I juxtapose a viola and tuba playing an e-flat and a d.

The person below me knows the answer.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Yes, because you're a daredevil :P :P :P

the person below me likes Zelda better than Mario (has that already been done?) .

SuperFireKirby

Lot sure if its been done, but yes I do.

The person below me like Mario better than Zelda.

dahans

Indeed (One day Nintendo will create a game, where Mario will KILL Link and Zelda muhahaha)
The person below me has a crush on socks.

universe-X

:'(  I miss my piano socks...

The person below me has worn a skirt before.

dahans

Yep one day I had to pretend to be a model. It was filmed...
The person below me is superstitious. :D

SuperFireKirby

Just a little. I know for a fact that whenever something good to me happens something just as equally bad happens to me. I win a million dollars, I'll get cancer and the procedure will total to exactly one million dollars. The universe always has a way of balancing my life.

The person below me is extremely unlucky.

universe-X

sometimes, on a bad day

the person below me is a Kanker

BlueFlameDude

not true

the person below me is a retard...
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

universe-X

Well, I'm supposed to be, but my friends say I'm the complete opposite.

Quote from: dahans on November 15, 2009, 10:23:54 PM(One day Nintendo will create a game, where Mario will KILL Link and Zelda muhahaha)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl ;)

The person below me has a pain in their stomache too.