News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

No way, Jose. Are there even that many Zelda games out?

Also, give me your BR friend code after you upload your team--we need to battle.

The person below me would like to battle me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I've never been much of a battler, but I am proud of the Pokedex entries I have/# of them completed...

The person below me thinks the AI [of the Pokemon games] is rather good.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

...AI... I don't know what that means, actually. Dx

The person below me will explain...?

Ruto

Artificial intelligence. Basically, the computer XD. It is possibly just a number generator for Pokemon, but I notice it's gotten "smarter" over the years.

The person below me loves the Pokemon spinoffs! (Which is your favorite?)

SlowPokemon

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.

I was pretty much bawling my eyes out at some of the moments... I love when Grovyle talks about seeing the sunrise, and how much that means... I'm almost crying now, remembering it... Am I alone there???

The person below me likes Pokemon Ranger better than PMD.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 23, 2010, 06:39:50 PMPokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.

I was pretty much bawling my eyes out at some of the moments... I love when Grovyle talks about seeing the sunrise, and how much that means... I'm almost crying now, remembering it... Am I alone there???

Yep, the story was great! But I think Puzzle League was more addictive.  I stopped playing the blue? dungeon when I died in the Silver Trench (I think) sort of far down. I'm awaiting rescue and I'll give out a Joy Seed if anyone gives a crap! D:

I haven't played Ranger though...I would like to, but there's not much time these days to even get to the level in my Red Mystery Dungeon I need to be to able to save myself in the Blue.

The person below finds Pokemon more cute than cool.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 23, 2010, 06:39:50 PMPokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.

That game  makes me cry too..
EDIT: I always forget this it the person below me topic.

Pokemon puzzle league=best game ever

I think they're cooler than cute, cause you don't use cute pokemon after a while

the person below me is on their couch

DrP

nope... sitting in my desk chair after exhausting mario kart

The person below me thinks the weekend went by WAYYY too quickly

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 23, 2010, 06:24:11 PMNo way, Jose. Are there even that many Zelda games out?

Also, give me your BR friend code after you upload your team--we need to battle.

The person below me would like to battle me.

My Wii has no shitternet access because shitternet here requires an ethernet cable and there isnt a wireless network where the wii is located

Jub3r7

I had to work on Friday and Saturday, and Sunday went by WAYYY to quickly.

The person below me had 30 minutes of homework and isn't even done with it at 9:40 PM...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Wow, I worked on Firday and Saturday as well, and Sunday was a disappointment. We have much in common.

And, maybe (I don't really remember), but I'm not doing it if I have some anyway.

TPBM has acne issues.

DrP

nope... havent since 8th grade.

The person below me got done with a crapload of homework due tomorrow

Ruto

No, just studying. Midterm yesterday, then Monday, then Thursday.  >:(

I spent Friday and Saturday studying AND today!

The person below me thinks I should quit studying, go to bed and just pick "C" for every question.

SlowPokemon

LOL I know someone who used to be in my weekly Religious Ed class. We had a test once on the fruits of the holy spirit; there are like twelve of them, and he put apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, etc.
Hmm, no.

The person below me needs to go to school.

Jub3r7

I'm currently at school, downloading Finale Reader and uploading powerpoint to my flash drive.

The person below me wants to go home!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

nahh i leave for school in 3 hours, haha I havent slept ALL night. damn i'm going to make like 3 cups of coffee o.o and yeah, I go to school at 12:35, hahaha. I wish you know how weird I feel right, now. wahhhhh

The person below didn't get a full night's sleep