News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

fabbemannen

Both the Pokemon and Kirby victory from brawl is uploaded. Well, kinda :D They was on the last update as melee victories, and since the songs are the same... ::)
Also, Luigi's Mansion should be uploaded as the original
Now I'm going to make a new thread and make my requests  ;D

WiiMan96

Thanks a bunch for all your help, everyone! This makes my efforts a whole lot easier, which might mean I stick around a lot longer! ;)

Updated all requests up to and including page 3 (74 requests), edited most (I think) of the fulfilled requests list, and a few other things. Let me know what I've missed apart from requests from pages 1 and 2, which I will add within the next few days.

I know I've missed something, so please let me know of anything incorrect you may find.

ALSO: In regards to the "completed, but not on site yet" list, items will only edited if they are removed in the case of an update etc. If you want the status of the piece to change between the Finished, In Queue or Being Submitted status, please make a post here saying so. :)

I'll fix up the points system soon too.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

WiiMan96

I haven't updated it yet. :)

In fact, I have no idea how it works anymore. :P I'll fix it up in the next few days. Maybe tomorrow.

The Deku Trombonist

These are completed requests that are on the site (that I know of):
New Ocarina Melody (OoT) (not Medley) - Me
Zelda Is Rescued Fanfare (LoZ) - Me
Underwater (SMW) - Brassman388
Into The Galaxy (SMG) - ALPRAS

WiiMan96

Thanks a bunch! Updated.

...I think I'll do some work on the points now. :P It's hard to update the first two posts without losing possible points for people (don't worry, none have been lost yet :P )

dahans

Don't care about the points, they aren't necessary. To be honest, I don't have an idea how many requests I have accepted/fullfilled.

WiiMan96

Eh. :P I've updated it anyway, as accurately as I could, based on recent site updates and those of which were requested. I'll keep a closer eye on it from now on.

I'll see if I can get an awards system going soon based on the points.

dahans: Yeah, I know what you mean, but it does give arrangers that extra incentive to arrange requests, especially if a rewards system is organised. :)

Also, Deku, if you're here, I've marked three requests as COMPLETED, NOT SUBMITTED: DekuTrombonist which are:

• Pokemon Gold / Silver - Game Corner
• Ocarina of Time - Forest Temple
• Folklore - The Forgotten Village

because I noticed you had posted them in the request threads as finished and you have them in your submissions thread. I assume you want those marked as finished?

universe-X

Um, you can go ahead and remove Tetris Type A from SSBB. :P

I can probably start working on a few of my own requests, I'll start with PiCTOBiTS: SMB Part 4. (Castle) and I'll do Space Peace requested by Cobra.

WiiMan96

Updated. :D

Also, moved the points system to the bottom of the second post, and set a maximum number of IN PROGRESS for each member to 4.

The current Featured Request is "Cursed Shinshu Field" from Okami -- this request will give you double the regular points for each step! But act fast!

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah, you can move them if you want. And you can mark the end credits from Mario Kart Double Dash as in progress.

EDIT: Just a couple more things:
Linebeck's Theme from Phantom Hourglass is currently being submitted by olimar12345
Pollyanna from Mother hasn't been removed from the great big list

pumpy_heart

I have submitted the Saturos Battle from Golden Sun.
Glad to see this back in action :)
I'm Thomas Wilson, btw.
Also, I took up Phoenix Wright: Justice for All "Objection" from this topic.
Azalea and Ecruteak from Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal were done by someone in the Submissions... Don't remember who.
Just trying to help you update.

dahans

I have done Azalea and Ecruteak is in progress.

pumpy_heart

I am finished with Phoenix Wright: Justice for All Objection! It's in my topic.
I am still slowly, but surely, working on the K.K. songs. I'll probably pick up a few more requests listed here. I had a version of Team Rocket's Hideout from R/B/Y, but no one liked it. I could revisit, make it better, and post.
Viridian Theme from R/B/Y, I'll claim that one too.

mailman105

I will take Mario Kart Wii Maple Treeway.

EDIT: I have now finished Maple Treeway.
I am looking forward to whatever is in front of me.