KNOW YOUR SONG! PM edition. Please read the 1st post.

Started by Dalonzo, August 02, 2009, 03:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalonzo

Again, same concept, but now it's through PMs.

~~~
RULES
~~~

1. You can guess as much as you want. :D

2. PM me the answers, with the PM title saying "Know your song answers".

3. The deadline is within 5 days after this is posted. But I beg that you do it as soon as possible.

4. Each right answer is worth 2 points (with an overall of 100 pts.).

5. Answers shall be posted with corresponding number and answer.

6. For them to be right, I need the game it comes up in and when it can be heard.

7. SSBB songs DO NOT count as answers, unless they belong to the SSB franchise. I tried to stay away from these, but there are some up there. I WANT the original game and franchise that has these songs.

8. THERE IS AN EXTRA 5 POINTS if you tell me the songs (all of them, I will not say how many they are) that are directly or indirectly (arranged) in SSBB, including SSB franchise songs too.

9. If you don't know the particular time when a song comes up, then just shout out the name of the game it plays in, it's only worth one point, but that point goes to your overall score. (NOT just the franchise, I want the game it plays in [depending on the arrangement] and I'll be considerate for arrangements that are too similar in two different games.

10. When you PM me the answers, I will reply with a score (I'd appreciate if you didn't share it with everyone else, for 'surprise' issues) but I won't reply what's wrong and what's right (for the same issue).

~~~
LINK!!!1!!

Dalonzo

Weeh 3 more days to this and I've barely got replies. Come on ppl!

kotorfanboy

I'll get right on this.

If I go to bed without doing it tonight I'll get to it tomorrow morning.

kotorfanboy

haha I forgot to do this

I'll do it when I get home if I don't forget :(

So I just listened to them...wow I'm bad at this.

SuperFireKirby

All I know is that the second song is from Sonic Adventure 2 and therefore is most likely performed by Crush 40. As for the name of it, no clue.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HungryDragon

Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Dalonzo

lol sry been too busy with school and all
ill get back to you later tomorrow, although only 3 people actually pmed me. D:

SirIngusBingus

Wait, is this game still going on? I might get in on it...

GreekGeek

Dude

Dalonzo's been gone for a long time, so stop bumping dead topics.