News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

The "This Link Doesn't Work" Topic

Started by WiiMan96, August 07, 2009, 03:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah I know about that one. When I eventually get around to fixing all the Earthbound & Mother songs up, I'll move them all into their own Mother/ Earthbound category on the sidebar. That'll most likely be in about a month, after final exams are over.

Unless of course someone else want to fix them up before me ;) *hint, hint*

WiiMan96

Jub3r7

Didn't want to start a new topic for this, but it's kind of a broken link...?

My friend tried to register an account, but it said the registration was disabled.
I'm sure it would help to keep bots out, but it's also keeping people out, too....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ragster2448

The PDF for Route 2 under R/B/Y version leads to the Celadon City PDF. Could you fix that, please?

Spyro

For the Final Battle with Ganon (Ocarina of Time) when I tried clicking the MIDI it just sounded fuzzy

Bespinben

Quote from: Spyro on June 29, 2012, 10:41:21 AMFor the Final Battle with Ganon (Ocarina of Time) when I tried clicking the MIDI it just sounded fuzzy

No, the MIDI works for that. Just wait 10 seconds and the song will start. The beginning is supposed to imitate the sound of Ganon's Castle crumblng.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

Ha he has a point though. On the MUS you can see what's going on, but for the midi it just seems like something's wrong.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Maelstrom

None of the links give actual files for punch-out's fight theme. It seems all the files have been corrupted as nothing can read them.

JDMEK5

*insert witty zelda joke here*

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Brawler4Ever

I've noticed several of the news links haven't been working. It's hard to see because they change with each new open page. One example:
Quote from: NewsLike Paper Mario? Come help out with the [arrangement project!]
The link leads to forums.ninsheetm.us. I've seen a few others in the news area, but I haven't had the opportunity to check them all.

Quote from: NewsDownload Finale Notepad 2012 [here!]
This one still works. It links to Finale's site, not to ninsheetm. So it makes sense that it would still be working fine.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Winter

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 31, 2015, 04:29:13 PMI've noticed several of the news links haven't been working. It's hard to see because they change with each new open page. One example:The link leads to forums.ninsheetm.us. I've seen a few others in the news area, but I haven't had the opportunity to check them all.
This one still works. It links to Finale's site, not to ninsheetm. So it makes sense that it would still be working fine.

Should be fixed, thank you!

Winter

Thread locked because of redundancy, please use: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=5416.0

Since someone had asked why this was locked, the other thread has been going for a while in the "Feedback" forum which is more appropriate since dead links and issues with our site are a feedback from users. The "Help!" sub-forum is about helping the users. Since the other thread is more broad and accounts for these issues, I locked this one. I did not want to delete it because I don't like deleting things.