Started by Shadoninja, August 13, 2009, 10:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

This thread will no longer be updated. Not that any of you will care
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Davey

You arrange? D:

*looks at the .mus*

Seems pretty painstaking putting in every natural you did on the left hand. Nice work. I've never actually heard the original song so I can't tell you if it's spot on or not, but it looks and sounds like a clean sheet. Nice work.

(Also: I hope you know that you don't submit sheets this way anymore, see the sticky that Nintendude posts every update to submit)

Shadoninja

Davey

Oh well disregard that I suck cocks. Shows you how much I pay attention to detail. And whatever, I copy paste rhythms and move the notes sometimes, but that's pretty much it.

Kimmel

Ah, I recognize that piece and yeah, not bad^^
But delete the last, empty measure
Sorry for my English ^.^

Shadoninja

Shadoninja

DrP

Your arrangements are perfectly fine for submission! Are you still going to do the surfing theme?

Shadoninja

DrP

pumpy_heart

Well, they are fine for submission sound wise. You need to format them correctly according to these guidelines in order for them to be accepted to the site.
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=481.0
They sound very accurate and look fine as far as the notes go. Once you fit those submission guidelines, they'll be ready to be submitted!

The key signature may be wrong in Battle Tower. Me thinks it's in F major (one flat) with several measure deviations (slight key changes) from the key. If you could swap it to that, it would clean up the piece all together (change the Fb to E naturals and etc).

EDIT: After changing it myself and looking at the piece more, it is definitely in the key of F major.

Shadoninja

DrP

You have to name your Song, say what game it came from, The composer, arranger... none of your sheets have everything

Shadoninja

DrP

those are the ones pumpy_heart was referring to