my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Seeker's piano music [Updated 6/03/10]

Started by Seeker, August 14, 2009, 01:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

This is a signature.

Nana1Popo2

youre a great pianist! wow, theyre all great! keep up the great work, cant wait to here the Trailer! ^_^
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Seeker

Thanks, Nana. Glad you enjoyed it. The Trailer should be up on Tuesday or Wednesday if everything works out right.

Okay, never mind. My part's done, but I sent it off to a sound-editing guy. No idea when I'll get it back.

Anyway, just finished Get Triforce Fanfare from Zelda I: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8rPuJ3dAuE
This is a signature.

Seeker

Just got the Twilight Princess Trailer up. Had to kill the musical quality to get it right, though. Perhaps I'll do another with just sound.

In other news, recently played MaestroUGC's Lost Woods 2/3 of the way at 3/4 speed.
This is a signature.

Nana1Popo2

dude, great job! seriously, thats a tough piece to play, love it! :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Seeker

Yay, approval! Thanks.

Anyway, I was bored, so I went crazy.
Updated Game Over and Title Screen as well as adding Gannon Appears and is Defeated. All from Zelda I.
This is a signature.

Seeker

Yay! Finally finished the Zelda I soundtrack. On to Zelda II, which is truly most awesome.

Death Mountain (Parallel Tritones ftw!)
Zelda is Rescued Fanfare
This is a signature.

Seeker

I am back with Zelda II goodness!

Zelda II: Adventure of Link:
Title Screen
Overworld
Battle Theme

May also get the town theme done over the weekend, but I'm not sure. Also, there's a pretty good chance you'll be seeing one of MaestroUGC's arrangements when I come home again in November. Nothing's certain though.
This is a signature.

Seeker

This is a signature.

universe-X

Are you planning on sending any of these for the video project? Are these even you playing?

Seeker

Yes, that's me, and the Banjo music has been sent. Hope to get off one or two more pieces while I'm home.
This is a signature.

universe-X

The Zelda pieces sound really good. Do you mind getting me a score of Ganon appears and is defeated? I just might fool around with it.

Seeker

Thanks. Here you go: ttp://www.mediafire.com/?y5vhnt4qjni

Not a single perfect one in this batch. Very disturbing, but I'm under a time crunch.

Adventure of Link:
Town Theme
House Theme

Banjo Tooie:
Mayahem Temple

And for fun, some of my serious pieces:
Bach - Prelude and Fugue in C Major from the Well Tempered Clavier Book II
Albeniz - Asturias (Leyenda) from Suite Espagnola Op. 41

Teacher assigned an insane amount of repertoire for next semester, so I doubt I'll be able to touch Maestro's Lost Woods until summer. This is starting to look like Duke Nukem Forever.
This is a signature.

universe-X

Just wondering, where do you live? (Continent?)

Seeker

This is a signature.