News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Seeker's piano music [Updated 6/03/10]

Started by Seeker, August 14, 2009, 01:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

So do you just not have a video camera?  Half of the performance is your visual technique.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

I do not, sorry. There's no way I'd have ever spent all the time getting the TP Trailer to sync if there was another way to make it visually interesting. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one in a few years.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

Well you could always get a cheap one and record audio separately then manually sync :D

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Why don't I just make a video of me beating myself senseless with a fire poker? That would be much less painful.
This is a signature.

universe-X

Quote from: Seeker on April 20, 2010, 07:40:39 PMWhy don't I just make a video of me beating myself senseless with a fire poker? That would be much less painful.

Maretocks

Quote from: Seeker on April 20, 2010, 07:40:39 PMWhy don't I just make a video of me beating myself senseless with a fire poker? That would be much less painful.
Don't forget to saturate it in lemon juice and roll it around in salt.

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Quote from: Maretocks on April 21, 2010, 01:43:43 AMDon't forget to saturate it in lemon juice and roll it around in salt.

WTF??? Sounds painful xD.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Seeker

Ugh. Abandoning work on Temple from Zelda II because it will take far more time than I care to give it. Maybe I'll take another crack at it in a year or two. Maybe I'll start doing Final Fantasy stuff instead.

Jinjo Village
Isle o' Hags

I took the tempo so slow at the beginning of Jinjo Village to sort of mimic a village waking up. First there's just a handful of people enjoying the early morning, then more and more lights come on as people get ready for the day, and then suddenly it's rush hour.
This is a signature.

universe-X

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Maretocks

Jinjo Village; It felt exactly as you described it. Amazing. :D

Isle o' Hags was fantastic. :D So much nostalgia. ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>