News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Here's a new arrangement. It's from Super Mario Odyssey so I'll put the video in a spoiler for now in case some people haven't reached this point in the game yet.

Sebastian

Such a beautiful song. Great arrangement!

LeviR.star

Quote from: Sebastian on October 27, 2017, 06:17:06 AMSuch a beautiful song. Great arrangement!

^^ I agree. Deku, you are a master!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

The Deku Trombonist

Something else new. For this one, seeing as it was just solo piano, I wanted to get as close as I could to getting an exact transcription. It was a bit tricky in some spots but I think it's turned out pretty well. Let me know if there are any issues.

[SWITCH] Super Mario Odyssey
New Donk City: Cafe - PDF

The Deku Trombonist

This was requested, although it looks like the request has since been filled but here's the sheet anyway. It's got a Phillip Glass vibe and this kind of inexorable motion about it.

[MUL] Celeste
Quiet and Falling - PDF

AmpharosAndy

I've not heard either of the last two tracks before but they're fun to play :) no problems herrr dud
innit

The Deku Trombonist

A new sheet!

[3DS] StreetPass Mii Plaza: Flower Garden
A Friend's Garden - PDF | MP3

DonValentino

Wonderful. I never heard that song, it was a pleasant surprise.

The Deku Trombonist

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Clearing out some of my old stuff that never saw the light of day, starting with this:

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Boss Clear - PDF | MP3

The Deku Trombonist

Something brand new! For some reason this track popped into my head a few weeks back and then it turned into this.

[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Adventure Map - PDF | MP3

Luigi21

Hey guys,

i discovered this page some weeks ago and i'm very pleased about it! Unfortunately, Nintendo doesn't publish that many music books...

I played the Final Destination Arrangement from SSBB by The Deku Trombonist. https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/798
I liked the rhythm structure but i found some false/forgotten notes. Some examples:

- In bar 16, there is a change from "b" to "a" in the bass line on counting time three (like in Bar 56).
- In bar 32, there is missing an "e", we have a c major chord with 7th in the bass.
- Bar 52 on counting time 4, it is an "a flat" , not an "a"
- In 72, i think there is a change in the bass line to "d flat" . In the right hand, there has to be a "f" instead of a "g" (starting already in bar 71)

I would fix it, but i don't own Finale... On the other hand, I'm very familiar with MuseScore. I'd be happy if someone knows a way to solve this situation.

Many greetings  :)

Kaphita

Hey Deku,

I'm copying this over from the discord; I found some errors in Luma/The Story Begins/Prologue:

- m5 b2 RH there shouldn't be an A
- m6 b2.5 RH there's no E in the arpeggio
- m15 b3.5 RH should be A diminished 7th chord rather than a dominant 7th, so an Ab instead of the G
- pretty sure the official name of the track is called Luma.

I checked everything else and didn't find anything.

I also found a few problems with Save Game from Animal Crossing, but I'm pretty busy right now and don't have time to pick out the errors, but you're definitely a lot more experienced than me now and can definitely find them hehe :) and btw, the official name is "Finished Already".

Not sure if this post sounds arrogant or something, hopefully it doesn't... I don't mean it to be. Sorry if it comes off that way.

@Luigi21, I hope you get a response soon!

The Deku Trombonist

Kaphita

Sorry, misunderstood. Thought you wanted me to post on your arrangement thread. Is this one going to be posted on-site?

The Deku Trombonist