News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDennis

Ahhh, I love you for arranging Witchy World...!  That sounds so awesome!  ;D

Cobraroll

Your arrangements are great, but I think Click Clock Woods needs a little love:
 - The start of the arrangement might as well be put in 15ma (all the way to measure 26). By the way, the very top notes go beyond the limits of the piano at times.
 - Around measure 26-42, you need three arms to play the piece.
 - The bass near the end should be in 8va

Just minor details, it's a very good arrangement. I'm looking forward to see MKWii's Rainbow Road as well.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

CH Winter

Am I the only person on here who keeps getting incompatible format? I have finale notepad 2008 and I thought that should be good enough, but maybe not. I got super excited when I saw the Mario Kart 64 stuff because it is so underrepresented on this site. I'm totally going to learn it as soon as I can open the file.

WiiMan96

Deku arranges with a 2009 version of Finale, so you'll have to download Finale Reader here to read them. :)

The Deku Trombonist

I added Dark Hollow from the first Spyro.
It's my first two-piano arrangement so it'd be cool to see what you think.

And I also fixed up some of the isues with Click Clock Wood(winter) but I'm not sure that Printmusic can do 15ma lines.

WiiMan96

You have Spyro music. Therefore, I love you. ;D

Say... want to team up and create a Spyro Opening Duet? ;)

The Deku Trombonist

Cobraroll

Pokémon R/B/Y's End Theme sounds fantastic. I'm a big fan of the Pokémon series, and really appreciate that you take the time to arrange its music. Well done.

Same goes for National Park. While Finale makes most music sound  alittle "flat", I think this would be really calm and soothing when played on a real piano. Thanks a lot for arranging!

Also, I can hardly wait for MKWii's Rainbow Road!

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

The Deku Trombonist

Rainbow Road's taking a little while...it's probably the most difficult thing I've tried to arrange. But I'll try and focus on that this week.

I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, but I try to put a new arrangement up every couple of days (I have no life  :P ) - I'll edit the title when I put up something new.

The Deku Trombonist

[WII] Mario Kart Wii
  • Rainbow Road - Mus | Midi <----The left hand part needs major help

Here's what I've done of Rainbow Road so far. It needs more done to it but I can't work it out, so can somebody give me a hand?

Edit: Here's a link to an mp3 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zyyfzmfil2z

dahans

I love your arrangments, could you possibly do more Mario Party songs? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

Well, one thing I can certainly say for Rainbow Road (Wii): In the original, you hear a flute part near the beginning. This repeats, while the bass changes to the crescendo of the Good Egg Galaxy theme from Super Mario Galaxy. In the .mp3, the bass makes it hard to even hear the main melody, but in your sheet, it's not even reminiscent of Good Egg. Is there a way to change this?

The Deku Trombonist

I made a some changes to Rainbow Road (MK WII) and changed some small bits in Final Destination.
Rainbow Road's still not great, but it's better. Thanks Cobra.

Olimar12345

ur Pikmin2 awakening woods(olimar's version, btw) is....odd... i was actually going to arrange it myself so once i do i'll drop u a line and we can compare/contrast.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!