News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Great Games to look out for.

Started by Zintendo, September 28, 2009, 07:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Haven't looked into it. But from what I've seen, it looks like it'll be a load of fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

I love all the games with these rabbits. It's a lot of fun to play them. However, I think I am going to buy it.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Gu4n

Due to lack of time, I have played New Super Mario Bros. Wii only for a mere hour (World 1, that is), and it's really good. Nintendo did not a lazy job on it, but there are various nifty details that made me as a Mario-fan really happy. I won't spoil it here, just play the game and enjoy the pretty moments.

Also, it's "rabbids", not "rabbits". Major difference: I like rabbits, I hate rabbids.

Jamaha

Sister said she'd buy it. Hope so, since I don't have my Wii here.

Gu4n

Started a bit with Modern Warfare 2 yesterday (the game was really for two weeks, wrapped in plastic on my desk), and I find the campaign modus rather dull compared to the first Modern Warfare. Special-ops is brilliant though.

Gooch

I, personally, adored Modern Warfare 2 :) I'm in the final Ranger mission for my Veteran Campaign (my first I've ever completed) and have really enjoyed both playthroughs, even though the second was less exciting than the first, with all of the little surprises already spoiled. However, I do agree. The campaign is around the same level as the first Modern Warfare, but the Special Ops and Multiplayer are quite simply what was focused on. Either way, I wholeheartedly anticipate the next Modern Warfare. I've just recently seen NSMBW ads, and was skeptical about whether or not to buy it. I suppose I'll base my decision around the comments posted here.

Gu4n

Finished New Super Mario Bros. Wii at five stars (100%) in about fifteen hours. Easily the best Wii-game of the year.

KefkaticFanatic

It's fantastic.  My brother and I played through the first level.  Can be a bit frustrating if your partner isn't as good as you, but meh.  You have plenty of lives to use :D

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Fuck i need that game so bad now. Everyone has it but me.  :(

triforced1

dahans

Quote from: triforced1 on November 25, 2009, 06:12:05 PMpokemon heartgold and soulsilver

But they release it in March (I think...). The game is great though.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Easily best games in the series.  I'll probably spend yet another 100 hours on a Pokemon game thanks to it.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 26, 2009, 11:11:15 AMEasily best games in the series.  I'll probably spend yet another 100 hours on a Pokemon game thanks to it.

This. And with the new features, it's gonna even more awsm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby