News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Great Games to look out for.

Started by Zintendo, September 28, 2009, 07:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Why did Blizzard forget about the games that made them awesome and ditch them for WoW? I've had to wait 8 years for the Diablo 3 release. Same with Starcraft. I want it now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gu4n

The ironic thing about Diablo is that no one is able to tell me why it's so great. When I asked Brian Crecente (Kotaku) why I should play Diablo 3, he said "Because it's Diablo", like everyone else said.

Roz~

Well Diablo II was damn good, so Blizzard don't really have a choice to try and make Diablo III even more awesome. At least it's a reason that makes me want to play it. Can't say it's gonna be epic, but I don't think it can be a bad game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Gu4n

But as "Because it's Diablo" is not a valid argument, it appears no one is able to pinpoint why the Diablo-games are so good (I never played one).

Also, Demon's Souls appears to be awesome.

KefkaticFanatic

By the way, I haven't played one either.  But my dad used to play it all the time online with my uncle.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: G-Han on November 19, 2009, 11:20:22 AMAlso, it's "rabbids", not "rabbits". Major difference: I like rabbits, I hate rabbids.

I can't hate Rabbids as I now associate them with Hugo

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: G-Han on December 01, 2009, 01:40:15 AMBut as "Because it's Diablo" is not a valid argument, it appears no one is able to pinpoint why the Diablo-games are so good (I never played one).

Also, Demon's Souls appears to be awesome.
Well I don't know how to put it logically either. Its just one of those games that you can't describe why it's amazing. It just is.  I could try to tel you why its awesome, but I would fail. You just can't help but love this game, though you might not be able to give an explanation.If you play Diablo II you might see what I mean. So play it. Now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zintendo

But kirby, did you see the graphics for that?  While I do love Diablo II to death, the Third looks like World of Warcraft.  I wouldn't care, but my computer won't be able to process it, so no D3 for me...  :'(
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

KefkaticFanatic

Get a new computer.  If you can't handle WoW, then you have no excuse for not having a newer computer.  It would barely cost anything for one that can handle basic gaming.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

My computer is from 2000. You know, back when 512mb of ram was considered to be high speed. My dad keeps comlaining about how bad our computer is and I show him great computers for great prices but he won't budge. This piece of crap is getting worse and worse every day. But some how it can still run Audio Surf with little lag. But as soon as I get a new computer I'm going to upgrade the GPU and probably the ram since we'll end up getting a low budget computer. Then I shall be able to play the fun pc games. MWAHAHAHAHA.

universe-X

^^^ ditto, but at least your computer isn't older than you...

KefkaticFanatic

Play TF2 with cool people like me.  You don't even need a newish computer for it!

me irl
[close]

universe-X

I'm gonna sound like such a noob, but...

What is TF2 and MW2?