News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Whats your favourite weather?

Started by ALPRAS, October 17, 2009, 08:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Same.

As for favorite weather? Definitely not this.

Roz~

It snowed here today, wich means : Winter's back. Noooooes Q_Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

It's November. Which, in my part of the world, means non-stop gray weather. We've had rain for two days now, it's forecasted to stay rainy at least until Saturday. And gray for as long as the meteorologists can predict. Basically, we won't see the sun again before Christmas, but it will be too mild for snow. That is, ~3 degrees Celsius.

Woohoo.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Petpetfood

WELL mine is when the skys are very dark, its cold, and theres frost growing on the grass, thats kinda cool.

SuperFireKirby

Sigh... you guys are lucky. You actually have 4 seasons. Here in the sunshine state, we only have two. Summer and fall. When you have spring, we have summer. When you have summer, we have summerx2. when you have fall we have summer. When you have winter, we have fall.

I like fall.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

WiiMan96

For contrast, it got up to 40°C here.

Gu4n

Seeker

Curse you Celsius people. I always have to do a double take.  >:(
This is a signature.

Magus Darkwind

I like it nice and cold, a little windy, always good.

I love it after it rains...but I don't like it is in the process of raining.
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Qew

I like it during, AND after it rains, so nice... I like the smell... and the wet cold humidity. Grey skies <3 >_> SCREW YOU SUN, YOU'RE TOO BLOODY HOT, gah global warming... the summers are so unbearable down here D: have to.. escape... to the northern hemisphere...

universe-X

I like precipitation and tacos and wind and cold and hot and balloons and magnolias and leaves.

Maretocks

I enjoy stormy nights when I'm inside, lots of wind and rain and lightning. Outside at night, I like a small, cold wind and clear skies.
In the morning, I like it chilly but no wind, with the air really crisp.
During the day, I like it really sunny, a few white clouds, but not hot, or otherwise I like overcast with a small wind and maybe a bit of light rain.
Quote from: universe-X on November 27, 2009, 06:37:44 PMI like precipitation and tacos and wind and cold and hot and balloons and magnolias and leaves.
Taco's FTW.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

WiiMan96

Quote from: Maretocks on November 28, 2009, 12:13:58 AMI enjoy stormy nights when I'm inside, lots of wind and rain and lightning. Outside at night, I like a small, cold wind and clear skies.
During the day, I like it really sunny, a few white clouds, but not hot, or otherwise I like overcast with a small wind and maybe a bit of light rain.
Quote from: universe-X on November 27, 2009, 06:37:44 PMI like precipitation and tacos and wind and cold and hot and balloons and magnolias and leaves.
Taco's FTW.

I completely agree with everything in that post. Including tacos. *high five*

Maretocks

Quote from: WiiMan96 on November 28, 2009, 12:57:51 AM
Quote from: Maretocks on November 28, 2009, 12:13:58 AMI enjoy stormy nights when I'm inside, lots of wind and rain and lightning. Outside at night, I like a small, cold wind and clear skies.
Taco's FTW.

I completely agree with everything in that post. Including tacos. *high five*
:D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

I wasn't being serious enough....

Really, my favorite weather is when it's raining and the skies are that perect shade of dark so that you can just mess around outside WHILE it's raining. A little thunder hear and there really adds to the serenity.

Also, Nachos FTW!!1!11!one!!

I wanna name my son Rancho.