News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Merry/Happy belated Christmas everyone!

Shall I brag about what a greed litle bastard I am?

Sure, why not: Bamboo Pen & Touch drawing tablet, asus enbt 430 gpu(best card that will actually fit in my computer), Borderland Game of the Year edition for pc.

Ooo, and some chocolate. Tasty.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

My parents don't want to buy us games anymore because it's childish to play video games, so I didn't receive any this year.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on December 26, 2010, 07:56:29 AMMy parents don't want to buy us games anymore because it's childish to play video games

LAAAAME
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Hmm yeah but anyways I don't play video games that much anymore. Plus I prefer receiving stuff I'll need in my apartment than a couple of video games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Silly Roz wanting things that are actually practical in life.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

my favorite thing is burning away my break with being sick

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Dude on December 25, 2010, 11:54:55 AMI got DKCR, Staff Paper (I needed that), a used PS2 slim, and a Super Mario Chess Set!

So much win this year.
Oh. Also, a PS2 slim w/kingdom hearts from my brother, and $500 in cash from my grandma!

KefkaticFanatic

Oh yea.  Christmas stuff.  Got Kindle, nice watch, new pair of gloves and mittens for skiing (needed, old ones weren't working anymore -.-), and some chocolate stuff.  Like a dark chocolate orange and some truffles :D

Also, my cousin sent me some ramen packages, pepto bismol, and a pack of condoms -_______-

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

thoughts...thoughts...

I guess I'm not thinking so much sometimes :P >:( :-* ;) ;D :) :'( :-* ::) :P

SuperFireKirby

Crap... I played Borderlands from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Well there goes my day.

universe-X

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 27, 2010, 11:09:41 AMOh yea.  Christmas stuff.  Got Kindle, nice watch, new pair of gloves and mittens for skiing (needed, old ones weren't working anymore -.-), and some chocolate stuff.  Like a dark chocolate orange and some truffles :D

Also, my cousin sent me some ramen packages, pepto bismol, and a pack of condoms -_______-

The Dark Chocolate Orange from Trader Joes?? I got the same thing.

And Nooks are WAYYY better than Kindles (though Amazon is my most favorite online store in the world)

Dude

About those chocolate oranges,

Plain Dark chocolate > Plain milk chocolate
However, Milk chocolate orange > Dark chocolate orange

And I have no idea why.

universe-X

^I never thought about it that way, but it's so damn true.

Nakah