The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 01, 2011, 09:42:45 PM3 more days?? And I thought my spring break was early! Ours starts the 14th

I wish my spring break started on my birthday!!! ha...

Instead, it's the week of April 4--my sister's birthday is April 8. :P

We are going up to Michigan, though, because we couldn't make it at Christmas.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 01, 2011, 10:16:27 PMI don't know who you are.

Our break doesn't start until the 21st -.-
However, next Friday students visiting from Japan fly in.  I'm hosting the same one that I stayed with in Japan :D

That's really cool!!! I've always wanted to do something like that; it sounds like it would be a neat experience. If for no other reason than GOING TO JAPAN...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Today's till birthday :3 *hops up and down in seat*

Oh, and I just analyzed my life from my perspective. Off to the Activity Corner! ;D

Nakah

From what perspective do you normally analyze you're life if not you're own first.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nakah on March 03, 2011, 09:19:02 AMFrom what perspective do you normally analyze you're life if not you're own first.
When you're strange

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Quote from: Nakah on March 03, 2011, 09:19:02 AMFrom what perspective do you normally analyze you're life if not you're own first.

I feel that the perspective I normally see things from is about one inch below both of my eyebrows.

Is that accurate?

Hmm.

Anyway sometimes that perspective is thrown off, as If I'm seeing from behind my head or in front of my eyes.

But this is answering the wrong question.

Let's go with 3rd person.

universe-X

I meant life, not my life :P

But yeah, I also try to think what other people think of me, but I don't ponder on it too long. >.>

Winter

Wondering what others perceive you to be is never a good idea, I try to avoid it.

universe-X

ETFROXX

Winter

Jub3r7

Become a mother, then Mother's Day will count.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

It takes about 12 years to kick in though :P

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 03, 2011, 03:17:29 PMBecome a father, then Father's Day will count.
*fixed

Dads get the same treatment, just a month later!

Jub3r7

What? Nah, winterkid has already made arrangements to become a mother.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter