News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

lol, people giving up facebook for lent.

I'd give up meat. It's actually worth something. xP

KefkaticFanatic

Haha, silly religious people following primitive voodoo traditions.

me irl
[close]

ZeldaFan

Soooo happy it's gonna be 70 degrees here by Thursday!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on March 08, 2011, 09:02:04 PMI'd give up meat. It's actually worth something. xP

I did... and dairy, too. Its gonna be really tough

Dude

Quote from: BobbyTheCat on March 08, 2011, 11:16:37 PMI've found the best avatar ever.
It's Pinkie Pie or something like that, right?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 08, 2011, 06:59:13 PMDude I totally had one of those poliwhirl costumes.

Also Slow fuck your grass gardevoir avatar.

*Milotic

if you're going to make fun of it, at least do it right (which is also wrong).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Yes, that is a Serperior which looks like a grass-type Milotic. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

I don't even care.  It's awful.  All the starters are awful.  You're a fool for using one at all.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

You wouldn't know that they were awful unless you used them... bleh.

You can't judge something by the way it looks. The first time I saw your avatar I thought you were some sort of clown.

SlowPokemon

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY KEFKA

No one likes hearing that all the time!

You may be smart, but you're such an irritating, selfish, cynical, pessimistic, derogatory, and above all ARROGANT bitch that you just become this person that no one likes at all.

You can't tell me I'm stupid for my opinions, NO ONE can tell me I'm stupid for my opinions, that is why they are OPINIONS.

Am I really getting this mad over a comment over the starters? no.

I'm sick of YOU looking down on people all the time, and telling them what's right and wrong.

You are NOT always right, Kefka; I have no respect for you whatsoever, and quite frankly I THINK YOU SUCK.

Thank you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

universe-X

double post.

Apparently some girl from my school committed suicide last night. A bunch of people took it really hard; I made a lesson for myself out of it.

And when I tried mentioning how I thought giving up facebook was kinda... pointless (but my mom explained how some people find it addicting and that it would make Jesus proud if they could give it up. Makes sense, but still >.>) and this one really annoying, religious girl butts into my conversation (this is about the 8th time that this has happened) and asks "What are you?" I reply "Hindu." (Yeah, I know, since I'm Hindu, I can't say anything, right? Right. :P) And then she says "Ok, then shut up" then to my friend "don't listen to him, he's only Hindu, he doesn't know what he's talking about." Gives me the aspect that I can't ask questions about religion around her either. *shrugs*

I took her off of facebook as revenge. Like a boss. xD But really, I have enough annoyances to deal with another.

Jub3r7

I was just about to post imaginary conversations to resolve this conflict when one of them revealed her secret crush on you, when I realized how stupid they sounded.

Also, that reminds me of a girl in theater. Apparently her boyfriend committed suicide last year.

In other news, I tried out for musical theater today. There are only about four spots for guys, but there's a good chance I made it in.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]