The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

kjkljkljkjgegeageaega  HIIIIIIII.   wtf.   mwmamamamaaahahha.  A NEW MOVIE STARING VIN DIESEL, ARNOLODODO SWATZHINZINGER AND TIM ALLEN.  whackackackacaka
 I'M TOO AWESOME

Dude

...wut?

Concerto: Stop smoking whatever the hell you're smoking. It's affecting our minds too.

razer84

My mind's already been damaged beyond any hope of repair.

damn commies.

Harvest

Quote from: Gamer4250 on December 06, 2008, 10:20:07 PM
Quote from: Harvest on December 05, 2008, 07:34:16 PMI'm already longing for my xbox and I haven't even shipped it yet (WHERE IS MY LABEL YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME MS?)

Well at least I have the graphically amazing Far Cry 2!
Lol Harvest, you're supposed to go here and print out the label.  Just use the towel trick while you wait to ship it.  No point shipping on a weekend.  If you don't have the reference number just call up India and make them give you one.

Canada is different, they have to send one via email

I did call up india and got a new email and I shipped it. Only going to about 2 hours away.

and I will not use this ridiculous towel trick you've mentioned.
-

BanhMi

Waiting for Christmas so I can get Animal Crossing: City Folk.
<3 Cows

KefkaticFanatic

Oh look, they want to be banned.  Btw, why would you want to get a 4th rerelease of a game?  It's the exact same thing.  A total waste.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

Quote from: Gamer4250 on December 18, 2008, 11:22:26 AMOh look, they want to be banned.  Btw, why would you want to get a 4th rerelease of a game?  It's the exact same thing.  A total waste.
even though that's a little mean i had to laugh =P. very funny =D. i am going to be in the car from texas to new york for 3 days =P. me and my ds are going to become the best of friends =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

Stupid snow.  Stopping my 360 from being delivered.  At least we have a backup.

me irl
[close]

razer84

Happy Festivus everybody!!! ... or at least the rest of us.

damn commies.

Lildigipoke2

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's been a while you guys! how's everyone doing?

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Harvest

Quote from: Gamer4250 on December 22, 2008, 08:26:56 AMStupid snow.  Stopping my 360 from being delivered.  At least we have a backup.

I sure wish I had a backup.

*shoots self in head.

I might just buy an arcade and sell it back when I get my 360, because I'm getting CoD5 and/or Fable 2 for 360 and I also want to play rock band sooo bad.

-

MetroidHunter v26

I'm back! Well sort of :P
well better late than never I supose...

Harvest

Xbox 360 Repair Complete.

They're either sending me a new one, or a shitty refurbished because the console registered to me on the xbox site has a different serial.

Now I just have to wait for them to ship it, which is hopefully today, if it is, I should have it by tomorrow because I'm only about 2 hours away from the repair center...I would go pick it up myself if they would let me..
-

B-Kpianist

I've had my 360 for months now and haven't had one problem... huh. Strange.

Harvest

I had mine for almost 3 years before it broke.
-