News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Ugh good luck. Piano juries next week for me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Are you doing any accompanying this semester? I always feel bad for pianists during this time of the semester. A friend of mine had to accompany 7 instrumentalists for their juries today. And she still has her own juries to worry about. :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

I don't accompany people. I find it hard to work with others.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 01, 2014, 02:21:09 PMUgh good luck. Piano juries next week for me.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 01, 2014, 09:52:17 AMTrombone juries, BRING IT ON
is this a college thing? I've heard nothing on this from my uni yet.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

A jury is a final for a lesson class. 

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 01, 2014, 02:53:14 PMAre you doing any accompanying this semester? I always feel bad for pianists during this time of the semester. A friend of mine had to accompany 7 instrumentalists for their juries today. And she still has her own juries to worry about. :/

Not this semester but I will starting next semester because it's part of the deal with a piano scholarship I received a couple weeks ago... also I'm going to double major in performance and comp instead of just comp, so I'll have to accompany more anyway
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

it's currently 12:36 AM and i'm working on this huge project that's due in less than 10 hours

also i have bronchitis

ew *hacks out lung* procrastinations
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Sounds like my entire 2nd semester of college(got sick because I was doing 15 credit hours and working full time)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Just found out Baby Rosalina is on Mario Kart 8.  8)

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 03, 2014, 02:13:07 PMJust found out Baby Rosalina is on Mario Kart 8.  8)
Lol I have no idea why, but Rosalina was always my fav character.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Haha :)

Oh and a question to you Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door fans:
Is there a Goomstar Temple in this game??
I was just finishing up the trouble center stuff and some "after the game is beat stuff" and got an email from Koopook (Hide 'n seek koopa [the guy you find in Hooktail Castle]). He said he is hiding in Goomstar Temple and that I won't find him.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012