NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 26, 2014, 08:16:10 PM1300
I feel you the most here. :(

I wanted to say something about your hair thing, as I've gotten some shit for my long hair at home, but it'd be ironic because I'm actually going to a barbers today.

mikey

My hair is sooo long
it's like 4 inches tops
unmotivated

ETFROXX

My boyfriend and I rented Divergent from the Redbox and all I could focus on was how much I want Shailene Woodley's long luscious locks.

Waddle Bro

ETF, focus more on this amazing song, best part of the entire movie tbh

FireArrow

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 26, 2014, 07:14:29 PMThat's my line of thought. I guess it's a little understandable but idk. This is just stupid.
My mom is very ambivalent about me growing my hair out. I get by by just ignoring her comments and demands, "you're getting your haircut this weekend" is quickly forgotten if I don't feed the flame.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Happy ending. I cut my hair today but I actually like it. :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

You have fucking fire hair that's even cooler than before
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 27, 2014, 08:00:59 PMYou have fucking fire hair that's even cooler than before
supah hawt fire
but when i dont spike it up it looks so weird lol

Maelstrom

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 25, 2014, 02:02:05 PMIs anyone here NOT a music major?

I'm double majoring in music composition and music performance (piano) ;o it's absolutely hella
I'm in music ed and violin performance :P one week in and i've already aced the final for Basic Theory 1
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

ETFROXX

Waddle Bro

@SlowPokemon