Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 03, 2014, 07:45:31 PMLet them colors shine.

Would these colors happen to span the entire visual spectrum?

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 04, 2014, 03:29:12 PMI understood very little of that
basically it's a prize thing for KFC I guess?? It's just that it's so lame that I can't believe anyone would want it, even for Japan.

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Heck yeah! My friend absolutely adores that game, I might have to get Steam just to play it.

Actually I know I will because I've discussed it with her.

If you're wondering why I care so much about her opinion, it's because she's the same friend who introduced me to Ace Attorney, Persona, and Danganronpa, among other things.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

It's been a while since I've made a significant post. I do still check the forums quite frequently, I've just been making fewer contributions to them.

College is nice. I adapted better to the transition than most people seem to make it out to be. My roommate and I haven't said much more than the occasional "hey" when the other enters the room, but he's perfectly fine to live with.

This is the best corner of my room:

And I do have to say, it's awesome being able to only take classes pertinent to what I want to learn plus an interesting required humanity. Also I love my schedule. Except for possibly the giant gap on Tuesdays.
Bigger than small image

[close]

The only problem so far is the bands. There are four bands here. The top one is for music majors only. The next two "tiers" are audition to get in (though the second one is in the spring only), and the last one is just for people who want to play without much of a commitment. (And then there's marching band, but I've lost interest in doing that). I'd like to be in the second band, but it just had to conflict with the only time my computer science lecture was held. So I get to be in the "for fun" band for a semester and I'm kinda worried we're not going to play at a level matching what I was hoping. (Also the dryers are more like "clothes warmers". I don't even know if it's worth the dollar it costs to use.)

I also know that I haven't been on my 3DS in forever, but I assure you that when SSB is released I'll fight anybody who dares.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 04, 2014, 03:36:22 PMWould these colors happen to span the entire visual spectrum?
They'd span all the colors of the wind.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

rugbyrulzzz

If I'm spitting absolute ridicoulusness and nonsense again, have a potato!
And always blame Bloop for what I do! <3

Sebastian

Can someone plz download this .zip and upload it to Dropbox?
My computer doesn't work with media fire :(

Sebastian

braix

I would

but i lost my dropbox password and i deleted the email it was linked to
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 05, 2014, 03:30:32 PMHella sketchy. What is the file even?
Wow trust level is so high ::)

It's a banjo kazooie minecraft map