News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Gamer- why did you get suspended from RWP? (You didn't answer me)

Shadoninja

Quote from: ALPRAS on March 14, 2009, 12:23:57 PMIll start my vacations next weak :P
Plans: Me and I my friends are going to play (music of course) in various restaurants in Lisbon...
         Meet new people
         Getting a new girlfriend xD
         Playing Halo 3, gears of war 2 and GTA IV online :P

I wish I could play music at a restaurant where I live, and own an xbox 360 -_-
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Brassman388

yeah, that sounds like it would be really fun. oooh oooh, can i be your tuba player? pleasseee.  ;D

GreekGeek

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 14, 2009, 11:09:22 AMAm I the only one not on break? D:

No, my holiday will start in a month. But the week before I'm going to Greece  :D
I wanna be the accordionist ALPRAS :-[
And Gamer, up yours. :)

ALPRAS

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 14, 2009, 08:54:53 PMyeah, that sounds like it would be really fun. oooh oooh, can i be your tuba player? pleasseee.  ;D
I already have a Tuba player, but if we got more it'll be even more funny xD
And,inthe end, we receive free dinners! (in fancy restaurants!) :P

Quote from: GreekGeek on March 15, 2009, 01:44:22 AMI wanna be the accordionist ALPRAS :-[

I dont have an accordionist, so yeah :P

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 14, 2009, 08:19:57 PMI wish I could play music at a restaurant where I live, and own an xbox 360 -_-

You'll get your chance, just have too wait a bit for it :) Ive never played in a restaurant too :P
About the X360, ask your parents, since the console is very cheap indeed :)

shane91c

^ Some active members would be nice.... :(

Main NSM Site

Jamaha

sin(4Ï€) = 2x10-13

WHY DOES MY CALCULATOR INSIST ON SAYING THAT

shane91c

Quote from: JaMaHa on March 15, 2009, 07:22:30 AMsin(4Ï€) = 2x10-13

* shane91c feels geeky. Assuming that symbol is Pi, the answer is apparently -4.89842541528951E-16....

^ Some active members would be nice.... :(

Main NSM Site

KefkaticFanatic

BK:  I didn't read every single post I missed.

Mandy suspended me because I pointed out that Walrus was trolling.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

How did you point it out? There has to be more to it! I got a warning for cussing a guy out in the banjo forum (lol- all i remember saying was "Why don't you go platform yourself of a cliff!"), so it seems kinda hard to get suspended.

Brassman388

Quote from: ALPRAS on March 15, 2009, 04:51:23 AM
Quote from: Brassman388 on March 14, 2009, 08:54:53 PMyeah, that sounds like it would be really fun. oooh oooh, can i be your tuba player? pleasseee.  ;D
I already have a Tuba player, but if we got more it'll be even more funny xD
And,inthe end, we receive free dinners! (in fancy restaurants!) :P

Dang...

Cobraroll

3000th reply?

And yeah, there will always be people who will be remembered as idiots. Focus on the positive, guys, the negative will only get more negative the more attention it gets.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 15, 2009, 10:12:51 AMHow did you point it out? There has to be more to it! I got a warning for cussing a guy out in the banjo forum (lol- all i remember saying was "Why don't you go platform yourself of a cliff!"), so it seems kinda hard to get suspended.

"Lulz at Walrus being a moronic troll"

He goes into the topic talking about the Watchmen film and starts saying how the graphic novel sucked.  Basically the usual bullshit he does and gets away with because all the mods are awful and don't give a shit about anything.

Not that I don't like what Tanjo has done, but some of the stuff he's been doing recently has been totally ridiculous.  I really can't believe he's gotten away with it.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: JaMaHa on March 15, 2009, 07:22:30 AMsin(4Ï€) = 2x10-13

Ain't got a clue. Maybe you changed your mode into degree, when, in this case, it should be radian. I assume you know sin(4Ï€) = sin(2Ï€) = 0 (or am I wrong?)

Quote from: ALPRAS on March 15, 2009, 04:51:23 AM
Quote from: GreekGeek on March 15, 2009, 01:44:22 AMI wanna be the accordionist ALPRAS :-[

I dont have an accordionist, so yeah :P

Ooh damn'it :(

Jamaha

Interestingly enough, when running a program which goes through sin(0pi) ..... sin(100pi) it only gives zero as an answer to 12 of them.

Guess the approximation of pi the calculator has isn't accurate enough for some multiples of pi.

...I have way too much time on my hands.