The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 04, 2009, 05:45:12 PMWell.......

If you knew me in person, you wouldn't be asking that question. :)

I suppose... Unfortunatly I don't have that honor, so I must cope with whatever my mind conjures up instead. Unless of course, you're willing to change that. That is entirely you choice.

GreekGeek

Wow, you guys are being so philosophic :o
My thought of the moment is: man I'm glad I could get out of my bed.

HugoMeister

Brassman:

If you really want to know, a good friend of mine is in for a good surprise. :)

----Second Thought----

HugoMeister: 5'6" since 2009.

(bout damn time)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

random_goldfish

Is it mean that everytime I find out I'm taller or the same hight as a guy that I have the extreme urge to laugh?
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 10:50:37 PMIs it mean that everytime I find out I'm taller or the same hight as a guy that I have the extreme urge to laugh?
No that isn't mean, you're completely right. Boys are supposed to be taller than girls, but I hope you're not gonna beat me.

random_goldfish

I'm 5'6"...and I'm 19...so for a girl to grow after that age would be quite outrageous...of course in a deadly pair of shoes I can be 5'9", haha. Some boys don't stop growing until their early twenties though.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

I have no idea what 5'6'' means, I'm 190 cm, which is how many feet and inches?

random_goldfish

Oops...excuse my American measurements, haha. I really shoulds be using metric. ;D

190 cm is about 75 inches...or 6 feet 3 inches...unless I'm doing my converstions wrong which isn't beyond me.
I'm about 167 cm...you're plenty taller than I am.

GreekGeek

Ooh that's okay. So there's 12 inches in one feet? But Holland is the land of tall people ;) Tallest people in the world.

Brassman388

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 04, 2009, 10:18:11 PMBrassman:

If you really want to know, a good friend of mine is in for a good surprise. :)

----Second Thought----

HugoMeister: 5'6" since 2009.

(bout damn time)

Haha, alright, no worries then.  :)

random_goldfish

12 inches in a foot...which is 30 cm.
Irish people for the most part are pretty short...
Even though I'm relatively tall for a girl I'm still the short one because I don't hang out with a lot of girls, hahahaha.

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:12:31 PM12 inches in a foot...which is 30 cm.
Even though I'm relatively tall for a girl I'm still the short one because I don't hang out with a lot of girls, hahahaha.

Who do you hang out with then?!?

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 04, 2009, 11:14:18 PM
Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:12:31 PM12 inches in a foot...which is 30 cm.

Boys for instance?
I only hang out with girls, boys are arrogant, stupid, heterosexual suckers ::)
Except the ones from NSM.

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 11:15:15 PM

Boys for instance?

Nice to know that it's like that everywhere esle too.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 04, 2009, 11:16:54 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 11:15:15 PM

Boys for instance?

Nice to know that it's like that everywhere esle too.
Well it's here with those immature, "I'm in love with myself", jerkers. Don't know how it's like in the world outside Utrecht.