News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

LeviR.star

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 19, 2017, 12:40:06 PMdudeman's is the most hostile

The knockoff character of a bootleg NES game that ruined The Flintstones' reputation all thanks to a YouTube channel that made it into an Internet meme? Definitely.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

So, according to our Vice Principal, a senior girl just graduated without missing a single day of school throughout all 13 years of it. I've only gone 1 1/2.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 19, 2017, 04:19:37 PMSo, according to our Vice Principal, a senior girl just graduated without missing a single day of school throughout all 13 years of it. I've only gone 1 1/2.
Just remember, it's people like that who get everybody else at school sick. >:(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 19, 2017, 08:06:56 PMJust remember, it's people like that who get everybody else at school sick. >:(
I wanted to say it, but couldn't bring myself to do it. Thank you XDD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Name is <snip>. Really pretty, actually.

<snip>

She has been sick; just with good timing, of course.

Dudeman

Don't post pictures and names of people without their permission, please.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on May 20, 2017, 11:29:37 AMDon't post pictures and names of people without their permission, please.

Oops. Sorry, dudeman.

E. Gadd Industries

Does anyone here have patience for sale at a reasonably low price?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

LeviR.star

You want us to wait for an arrangement or something?

ThatHiddenCharacter

Maybe he was hacked!

Joking, but it may be a good idea to check the IP.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Dudeman

*rereads*
Uh
*rereads again*
...wait
*rereads real slowly*
...oh...OH!
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 23, 2017, 08:06:42 AMDoes anyone here have patience for sale at a reasonably low price?
He wants to buy patience!

sorry we all look like idiots