The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Hot caffeinated beverages are bad for you

Also, my sig
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Green tea, by a longshot. I can't stand coffee.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

People keep asking me why I get up early and don't drink coffee. I tell them I want to find my own energy and I won't risk getting addicted to coffee. If I can't find my own energy, I'll simply put off arranging until the next day, and go to bed early.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

Coffee all the way. I don't really like tea
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

triforced1

Coffee withdrawals kinda suck. I'd been drinking two cups of coffee every day since I was 17 but then I stopped one day, and got the worst headaches of my life. Now I mostly drink black tea and only coffee on occasion  :-X

But I still love coffee much more than I like tea <3

Dudeman

Neither. I haven't jumped on the "caffeinated herbal beverage in the morning" train yet and I don't see myself doing that any time soon.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Tobbeh99

I've really started getting interested in Star Wars. Have had lot of fun watching youtube videos about all kinds of side-stories, there are like unlimited amount of them! I also like the idea of the good and evil (light and dark) sides in the story. And that really made me realize how reoccurring the theme is about the good and evil. But I think it's more deeper, clearer and more interesting in some games, movies and stories like Star Wars. Because there "the good" (light) are good because they strive for "peace", while "the evil" (dark) are evil because they strive for "power". And that theme about good=peace, evil=power also appears in other games and movies as well. The game that came to mind was Warcraft. In the first Warcraft games there were only Humans and Orcs. And it's the same idea, the Humans were civil and stood for peace, while the Orcs were brutal and stood for power. Really cool when you discover these "hidden" things and philosophies in games and movies! It makes them seem more genius then they already are!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AmpharosAndy

I know what you mean. I got very interested in Star Wars lore not long ago and I find myself supporting the dark side more and more as I go XD
innit

Dudeman

Only Tobbeh would take 20 years to figure out the difference between good and evil.

mikey

It's more nuanced than you would think Mr high and mighty

Like really, if you take away the fact that he studied black magic his whole life, Darth sidious was just an old dude who thought he could do a better job than the senate
unmotivated