The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Jamaha

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 19, 2010, 12:18:22 PM^Haha... is it the random subjects, or are you bad at Swedish?

An average Finn is horrible at speaking Swedish, yet it is mandatory in our studies.

I also cleaned my room. Throwing away 6 months worth of stuff you've collected really makes the room look different. Shoul've taken some before-after pictures.

Tranzlater

I FINALLY got into final fantasy- played I, VI, getting IV (or III) on ds, VII, hopefully VIII will come out soon in Europe, hopefully will get X soon also, XII, and will get XIII after the rapid price drops of new PS3 and 360 games.

Also, Mag anyone? I played the beta and it's legendary.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 19, 2010, 04:44:22 PMR̷̴̸̤͍̗̝ͨ̎̃Ì,ë̞̺̭̗̲ͪ̕ṡ̻̲̯̖͈Ì,,̏ͤÍ'̈Ì"͡͝i̢̡͚̲̬͙̹̘Ì"̍Í'̽̍̀ͩ͆s̨̰̦͙̣͎Í"͖̹ͧÌ"Ì,̎ṯ̳͇̭̜Ì"ͯÍ'Ì€aͬ̎́͏̤͈͝n̷̛̤̯̙̍Ì"Ì"ÌŽÌ'͆ͦ̚c̥̝̫̝̈́Í,Í®Ì'̉Ì,ͨ̀̀ę̠Í"Í"͖̝̝̠̎͋̌͛͆Ì...ͪ̿͊̕͘ ̹̖̤Í"ͣͮÌ"̆ͯį̶̫̥̲̤̯̌Ì...ÍŸs̷͕͎̖̜̺̩̰͈͉ͤ̈́Ì"Ì¿ ̛̹̜̞̥Í"Í"͍͋̿Í'͞ḟ̷̦̞̭̬Í"ͤÌ'Í,ͧu̢͗ͪÌ,Í¥Ì'ͯ҉͕̪̬̜Í"̹̜ţ̶̳Í"̻̹̜̌̌Í...í̷̼̭̳Ì"l̢̞͋Í'͛ͮÌ"̈́̌e̸̛̮͚̯͉̍͋ͬͮÌ....̶̸͖̍ͫ̍ͩÌ"ͧ͢

Y̙̰̟̝͎̱͉ͯͨͩ͡Í...ơ̷̵̫͉̖Í,̾́̎Í,ͣ͌͐u͌́̚͏̟̤͖̦͞ ̥̭̱̌̋͊ͣw̻̤̤̮͆Í,̎ͧ̈́͠i̸̡Í'ͨ҉͕͚̻̙Í"lͣ̃҉͎͍̟̟̠͘l̞̠̩͕̟͎̮͊̿ͨ̏̈́ͥͫÌ"Í— ̴̡̯̤̦̰̦ͭͣͬ̉b̛̹͎͚̟̯͚̝̲̺̐͘͟è̷̳̞̩̣̎Í,Í©Ì€ ̸̪̟͚̹̗͈̎̍̏̇ͮÌ'Í¡Í...a͐ͮ̋Ì"͞͞͏͈sÍ"͇̬̭̰̟̬Ì'̍ͩ͋Í...sͬÍ'ͫ̉͊̃̃͏̯̭͍͉̻i̛͉͙͈̱Ì...ÍŸm̢̢̟̮͇̟̬̲̩̜Ì'Ì"ÌŠÌŒiÌ´Ì¢Í"ÌŠÍ£Ì'Í'̃Ì'Ì'l̈Ì"ͨ̾̐͏͚͇̣̟̳̻̲Í...Ä...̣̝Í"Í™Í"ͪͭ̃̽̎̃ͤ̚͜t̴̡̯͉Ì'̃Ì'Ì€Ä"͍̝̰͖̠̆ͪÌ"̐̍ͪͮ͐͡d͈͕̺̠̼̝̀Ì,,

HÌ"͕̯̙̙̺̉e̸̪̳͇̤͛͞Í... ̮̗̉̉ͥ͌͢͝cÍ—Ì...̍Ì"̾Ì...̪̜͚̏͗͜ȍ̇ͩÌ"Í£Ì...Ò‰Í"̺̞͎̺m̗̪͖̩̆̽eͨ̋Í,̧̼̮̗̝̹͈͘t̾Ì"̶̻̪͙̟͖̘̦͌ͨ́h̺͆̏̓ͤ͗͡

Dude

¡sıɥʇ op p1noɔ noʎ ɥsıʍ noʎ ʇǝq ı

SuperFireKirby

Oh snap, dude's got skillz.(It's clever because I ended skills with a Z instead of an S)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Dude on January 20, 2010, 01:39:02 PM¡sıɥʇ op p1noÉ" noÊŽ É¥sıʍ noÊŽ ʇǝq ı
uoʇ ɹǝɐןןʎ.

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

universe-X

Thought at the Moment: Two more projects to go and I can rest!

Seeker

I love the day that I figured out I could assign my teammates useless tasks that sound important so they don't feel left out or have an opportunity to sabotage the project.
This is a signature.

universe-X

Crap, I still have algebra homework to finish...

KefkaticFanatic

Epic URL shortener is epic. http://âž¡.ws/⃍æ™,

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]