News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Changed my signature picture back to my old one.

Also, VGV's back.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

^This.

I really wanna try a lobster burger.

Also, it's pouring elephants and rhinos over here.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 05, 2011, 02:32:50 PM

Fried tofu with a drop of soy sauce and a small piece of garlic tastes surprisingly delicious.
mmm, delicious......  8)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

SuperFireKirby

SUCCESS! All done with finals and no moar school!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Piano_Pika_

one more project, one more presentation, two more tests, one more final, and then I finish.  :o

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Sirus

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Olimar12345

Hey sirus! Don't you live in the same town as psuedomario and I?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

I remember psuedomario. I beat him in chess back when chess was still on the forums. :D I was so proud of myself. I'm horrible at chess. I think the game took like 2 months to finish.

Dude

I got in a stalemate thingy with Hugo (I think it was Hugo) once.

I was pissed.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever