News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 29, 2011, 04:39:28 PMNot every Hispanic is an illegal immigrant you know.
I didnt say Mexican. I said illegal.

Winter

I ended up working today. Got called in on my one day off this week.

I could really use the hours, but gaaaah, I am soo tired.

Also, current thought of the moment is: If those bread snacks "Snyder's of Hanover" had a slogan, it should be "Hand over the Hanover"

Just saying. Why don't they use that.

Olimar12345

Wow, just looked at a clock and I've been writing music for two and a half hours straight! Usually I have writers block by now!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

I tried writing (both in English and in Music) and I just couldn't get it going, so I just watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist instead :D

DonValentino

lol 1187 pages! this must be the longest topic in here!  :o

SlowPokemon

Whoa no way bro.

Also I've been writing in a journal, it's fun and refreshing. Last night I wrote for an hour straight, it felt like ten minutes. I just have to remember to write every day.

Also Inception soundtrack is fairly beast.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Didn't you know? Winter was supah preggers

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Totally. anyway they sent me home cause I'm not dilated enough.

(My mom silly.)

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Winter on August 30, 2011, 12:01:42 PMTotally. anyway they sent me home cause I'm not dilated enough.

(My mom silly.)
BABY!
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Dude

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Dude on August 30, 2011, 07:26:39 PMDid you hear that winter? He called you a baby.
Right, wasn't addressing the small infant.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Dude