News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Well would you look at that. At one point you're homeless. The next you are about to have two apartments.

Not quite according to the plan.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Quote from: JaMaHa on October 27, 2011, 03:58:07 AMWell would you look at that. At one point you're homeless. The next you are about to have two apartments.

Not quite according to the plan.
I'd +1 that but that dang g+ age limit.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Everybody's gonna want this!!!!

(It's from the Zelda concert)

Also, some of the songs have some random cheering and screaming in the middle of them (because an animation/movie was playing and it was quite epic, but this kinda ruins the recordings just a bit... but still epicness!)

Ruto

My professor wants me to bring her and her friends for her birthday lunch in Chinatown where I'll have to teach her how to use chopsticks and order food in Chinese. So now I'll have to look for a good restaurant where they'll allow whiskey too...

Gahhh what did she talk me into...one of her friends teaches at Johns Hopkins...I can't really drink whiskey...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Anyone else get a personal message from "paragornikkss" about a program or was it just me?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Nekrotzar

I dont want to give my the psychologist the satisfaction of knowing i'm depressed because that would only fulfill the stereotype that this generation is largely introverted and angst driven. I, not wanting to fit any societal mold to achieve individuality, strive to not conform to this view point, but in turn are conforming by being a nonconformist.

I'm starting to think and talk more like a hipster as time goes on. my writings are starting to sound like the things I would mock if I were a year younger. Is this an understanding developed through maturation, or a delusion brought upon myself by this month's despair. Seriously. this month sucked ass. i'll get outside feedback regarding my libretto tomorrow and see if i'm not becoming a lunatic myself.

i like this thread. putting my thoughts into words makes me feel less screwed up

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nekrotzar

for an opera my old production company i used to work for agreed to produce once completed. at least i got some things going for me heh. i decided i was going to write one after studying Ligeti's Le Grand Macabre