News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on December 11, 2011, 05:40:42 PMBellsprout needs a hat. I could just use my Suzumiya Haruhi pictar since it already has a hat too.

Edit:

OMG GUYS, read this. I couldn't help but laugh, especially when she talks about French-Canadians. Bahaha, seriously, worth reading.

"As if Canadians of English descent isn't bad enough you have Canadians or French decent too. We all know that the French are more perverted deviants than the English, so if the English Canadians are as bad as we have seen, then imagine how disgusting it is to live in the French part."

I AM DISGUSTING D:

http://christwire.org/2011/12/oh-canada...why-god-hates-you/#comments

fucking fundamentalist christians...

edit: according to this woman, racism = YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BURN IN HELL but sexism = totally fine.

"Speaking of racism, why didn't they have one single person of color on their winter Olympic team? America is such an accepting land we have plenty of dark colored people on our teams. Speaking of winter Olympics, what in the world is curling? If people are going to play a sport where you sweep something then women should play that sport. Sweeping is a woman's job. Why do Canadians insist on blurring the lines between sexual roles?"

i'm thinking this article is parody.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

In Oregon now. Yay. Applied to 3 Albertsons already. I hope I get a job as quickly as I feel that I am going to.

Jub3r7

XD, christ wire.

It's a troll website. Whether or not they're Christian doesn't matter, they make fun of EVERYBODY for the strangest reasons.

For example, some female band dressed strangely and because of that they're automatically lesbians. They make it ironically serious in the articles themselves, and you can really only see that it's not serious through their responses to the comments.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Dude

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

triforced1

Broke up with me girlfriend. Surprisingly happier now.

spitllama

Quote from: triforced1 on December 12, 2011, 06:47:12 PMBroke up with me girlfriend. Surprisingly happier now.

Fix'd. I have found that the end of relationships are always sweet. I usually go home and scream "FREEDOM"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Roz~

Winter

wow it's been a year since our old christmas hat avatars o.o

Cobraroll

Dang, I forgot where I hosted my old christmas hat avatar. Anybody care to find it/make a new one?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!