News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Finale Notepad 2012 get...ting. Why is my dang internet so slow? D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

^you just reminded me to schedule my appointment for next week.

spitllama

Heard a very convincing argument today promoting the legalization of drugs (I'm in the 2nd most conservative school in the nation btw). So that was a change 8)
Submissions Page

KefkaticFanatic

There's plenty of evidence that it would have a positive effect.  I am not against it.  However, I could never support it as I am 100% against the use of such substances and the people that do so.

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page

DrP

One of the clubs I'm involved in has been posting posters for an event involving an author

However within 24 hours, the posters have either been removed or replaced by those with ones discouraging the event and putting up other out-of-context quotes. THey also implored people to email the University President to stop the event (suppressing free speech and all that) (and what else is funny, the University President's office actually donated money for the event... hahaha)

Totally unconvincing to those others.

Quote from: spitllama on February 15, 2012, 07:48:07 PMHeard a very convincing argument today promoting the legalization of drugs (I'm in the 2nd most conservative school in the nation btw). So that was a change 8)
I did vote Yes on Prop 19, but that failed by like 3 percent.

Wrydryn

THIS IS A DISTRACTION!

(Is it working Ruto?)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DrP on February 15, 2012, 08:45:23 PMOne of the clubs I'm involved in has been posting posters for an event involving an author
Well who is it?

me irl
[close]